Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 7 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Lotus Pier
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 15, 2023
  • Awards Received: Coin Gift Award1
Replying to SIGS • Feb 15, 2025
OhWhich ones have you watched so far??
Oohh you've seen so manyy
I'll share some of my bad-BL moments
I was so frustrated when watching Minato Shouji Coin Laundry, I simply cannot understand how people liked it so much that it's so popular
Life: Senjou no Bokura was also so INFURIATING. TO. WATCH.
But other than those two (whenver I think of my most disliked shows, they always come to mind) I don't really dislike all that many Japanese BLs
Like you said, they're quick to watch and are greaat for killing time
1 0
Replying to NLML92 • Feb 12, 2025
I want to add funny scene when police officer sang eyes nose lips with Guwon. It' so funny. I don't like killer…
THAT MOMENT WAS GOLD ✨✨ LOVED IT
0 0
On Kim Yong Hoon • Feb 12, 2025
Person Kim Yong Hoon
I wonder if he'll showcase his CEO character as a grey villain who had no choice but to do all that she did and hoped for the best
0 0
Replying to SIGS • Feb 9, 2025
OMG CONGRATULATIONS YOU'RE MEETING THEM!!! Have funnn
LESGOOO
1 0
Replying to Poppy • Feb 8, 2025
I can't wait to watch it πŸ’˜ πŸ’˜I'm watching them in prefect 10 liners and they are great 😍I still can't…
OMG CONGRATULATIONS YOU'RE MEETING THEM!!!
Have funnn
2 2
Replying to Cheolhanit • Feb 3, 2025
Help, I did not add that one bc I personally do not want to watch it hehe... (It is not bc of the actors or anything,…
Oooh I see
I wanna see HOOOWWW they will explain the religious restrictions and whether there's a happy ending or not (THEY BETTER GET ONE 😭😭😭) I do like bittersweet endings but I don't want one for this particular storyline
BUT KHEMJIRA LOOKS GOOD SO GOOD
1 0
Replying to SIGS • Jan 31, 2025
Title Study Group
kisskh, dramanice, watchasian
YESS THANK YOU SM <33
0 0
Replying to Antapan • Jan 31, 2025
Title Study Group
So many attractive people here honestly
your pfp guy da most ✨✨
2 1
Replying to SIGS • Jan 31, 2025
Title Study Group
kisskh, dramanice, watchasian
Oh wow 😭✨ I GOT EXAMS COMING UP AND WHOEER'S UP THERE BETTER HEAR THIS
thank you for saying that <33
1 2
Replying to bingewatcher86 • Jan 30, 2025
Title Study Group
guys i don't have viki or tving and im a broke college student, can someone please tell me where i could watch…
kisskh, dramanice, watchasian
1 4
On Study Group • Jan 30, 2025
Title Study Group
HOLD ME HOLD ME THE HOLD ME GUY OHMYGOD IM SO HAPPY FOR HIM THE HOLD ME GUY
2 0