Celebrity
On Sinkhole • Oct 8, 2024
Title Sinkhole
https://www.myasiantv.ms/movies/sinkhole/episode-1
0 0
On Duel • Jul 15, 2020
Title Duel
I don't know if it's just me, but I cant stand Deuk Cheon and Jo Hye. I'm just sticking it out for the story and Se Jong. I hope they come less annoying. I'm only on episode 2.
10 1
On Train • Jul 13, 2020
Title Train
Really enjoying this!!!!!!
1 0
On Chicago Typewriter • Jul 10, 2020
Title Chicago Typewriter
I absolutely loved this!! I was putting it off for some reason but OMG the story is amazing! I wish they'd make a whole drama of it back in the 1930s. Yoo Ah In looked so handsome in the past life too! Loved his hair like that.
3 0
On Backstreet Rookie • Jun 30, 2020
Title Backstreet Rookie
I'm really enjoying this drama so far!!
9 0
On The Moon • May 6, 2020
Title The Moon
Plot sounds a little like The Martian but will still watch.
5 0
On Birthday • May 3, 2020
Title Birthday
I don't think I've cried so much watching a Korean Movie. So Sad.
6 0
On Another Child • May 3, 2020
Title Another Child
WTF was that ending?
7 0
heartaem • May 2, 2020
Article EXO's Chen Welcomes His First Child
I'm so happy for him <3
7 0
On A Frozen Flower • Apr 30, 2020
Title A Frozen Flower
This movie a f-ed up. I mean it gave me like pedo vibes at the start how the king could look at a little boy like that and then end up the way it did. The love-making scenes were way, way too graphic.
4 1
Replying to Seoulsistersopi • Apr 29, 2020
Title Search: WWW Spoiler
I loved this not just because I love the girl power in this and they’re all so beautiful. But because the problems…
And the ending was just perfect, with the three girls in the convertible.
0 0
On Search: WWW • Apr 29, 2020
Title Search: WWW
I loved this not just because I love the girl power in this and they’re all so beautiful. But because the problems they face are so realistic, the personal problems, the arguing, the back and forth, trying to work out problems and understand each other. Everything was so realistic even the romance. Hyun and JiHwan were so adorable in this, they were my favourite.
4 1
On Illang: The Wolf Brigade • Apr 29, 2020
Title Illang: The Wolf Brigade
I loved it! The beginning was slow and I thought I wouldn't like it, but then OH BOY THE ACTION SCENES !
1 0
Replying to PamelaHannaEikleberry • Apr 29, 2020
Title Illang: The Wolf Brigade Spoiler
When does he figure out she is working for the other side?
He knew from the beginning but it was his first time meeting her in person.
1 0
On Ransomed • Apr 29, 2020
Title Ransomed
Love to see them working together again!
4 0
On Project Silence • Apr 29, 2020
Title Project Silence
Sounds interesting!
4 0
On Golden Slumber • Apr 28, 2020
Title Golden Slumber
I love that Dong Won and Hyo Joo get to work together again, I just finished Illang: The Wolf Brigade. I loved them in it together.
4 0
On Black Knight: The Man Who Guards Me • Apr 28, 2020
Title Black Knight: The Man Who Guards Me
I honestly couldn't wait for this to be over. But the VERY ending was really sad.
2 0
Replying to Seoulsistersopi • Apr 26, 2020
Title The Beast Spoiler
It seems confusing, this is a plot written down on another site if this helps you understand it more.
To get a critical clue on catching a notorious murderer, Detective Han Soo covers up another murder. Rival detective Min Tae senses the coverup and he chases Han Soo.
3 1
On The Beast • Apr 26, 2020
Title The Beast
It seems confusing, this is a plot written down on another site if this helps you understand it more.
2 2
