Editorials
Replying to Jey Neo Real • Feb 3, 2025
Title Hope
so much talent involved and that´s your only reason? My god...
oo u care about the other irrelevant ass people instead of the famous actress, how special u are
0 0
Replying to Cora • Dec 29, 2024
Title A Model Family
because he is not you
as if he is any better… dont reply to me w that trvnny pfp
0 1
On A Killer Paradox • Oct 28, 2024
Title A Killer Paradox
Kinda went downhill in quality tbh
0 0
Replying to KaKaShi17 • Aug 30, 2024
Title The Penthouse: War in Life
I wanna start this since I heard the lead actors did a great jobCurrently I was watching no gain no love and saw…
also this drama is nothing like that one, this is a thriller
0 1
Replying to KaKaShi17 • Aug 30, 2024
Title The Penthouse: War in Life
I wanna start this since I heard the lead actors did a great jobCurrently I was watching no gain no love and saw…
they are brother n sister, twins.
0 1
On Ahn Bo Hyun • Aug 27, 2024
Person Ahn Bo Hyun
he is a weirdo btw
8 0
On The 8 Show • Aug 21, 2024
Title The 8 Show
Id give it an 8.5, but I cant resist the urge to give it an 8
1 0
On Racket Boys • Aug 19, 2024
Title Racket Boys
I think this is over-rated, it wasnt bad but its not that good.
7 0
On The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life • Aug 17, 2024
Title The Penthouse Season 3: War in Life
I thought the first two seasons were better but it was still good
0 0
On Lee Jin Wook • Aug 15, 2024
Person Lee Jin Wook
why isnt he hated
23 0
Replying to kaara27 • Aug 13, 2024
Title Pyramid Game
I usually avoid kdramas coz they're too heteronormative and focuses heavily on the romance genre. But OMG I love…
I feel the same way about s2. No way the class will agree to play again, if they do they will all seem unreasonable.
1 0
On The Wailing • Aug 13, 2024
Title The Wailing
god…
0 0
Replying to Jin • Aug 12, 2024
Title Jeongnyeon: The Star Is Born
Is it okay to cut off the third female lead character?
fuck, is she confirmed gone?
1 3
On The Penthouse: War in Life • Aug 11, 2024
Title The Penthouse: War in Life
Tf was that ending noo
3 8
On Lee Ji Ah • Aug 11, 2024
Person Lee Ji Ah
she looks so young
0 1
On The Guest • Aug 10, 2024
Title The Guest Spoiler
couldve been a 10 if it werent for the ending for me, I gave it a 9.5
0 0
On A Model Family • Aug 9, 2024
Title A Model Family
why doesnt he just take the money and run…
0 3
On Goodbye Earth • Aug 5, 2024
Title Goodbye Earth
the ratings are low but it contains a lot of good actors/actresses so I might give it a try.
1 1
On The Flu • Aug 5, 2024
Title The Flu
but how did she survive being thrown into that pit by a giant machine?
0 1
On Physical: 100 • Aug 5, 2024
Title Physical: 100
It was staged, right?
0 1
