K-Drama
On Crash Landing on You • Feb 9, 2020
Title Crash Landing on You
Seo Ji hye, kim jung hyun best couple in this drama xD
5 0
On Memories of the Alhambra • Feb 7, 2020
Title Memories of the Alhambra
So bored
1 0
Skye-N-Rain • Feb 7, 2020
Article [Video]10 Netflix Korean Dramas That Will Blow Your Mind!
Stranger is the best on Netflix
6 2
On Crash Landing on You • Feb 3, 2020
Title Crash Landing on You
Awesome I like everything in this drama
4 0
On Stranger Season 2 • Feb 2, 2020
Title Stranger Season 2
July .... Can't wait :(
2 0
On Kingdom • Jan 31, 2020
Title Kingdom
One of best Japanese movie ever
1 0
Replying to ZinnyRah • Jan 25, 2020
Title Memories of the Alhambra
I want to watch this drama bcoz og PSH and HB but hesitate bcoz of story ! Is that good this drama ?
I am starting watching it today and after 2 eps I feel little bored
0 0
On Crash Landing on You • Jan 19, 2020
Title Crash Landing on You
Cry இ﹏இ
1 0
bamboo_jade • Jan 11, 2020
Article Kingdom – Key Pillars of Wisdom the Movie Teaches the Audience
Thanks I will do
1 0
heartaem • Jan 7, 2020
Review Derailed
Nice
1 0
On Doctor X 1: Gekai Daimon Michiko Special • Jan 5, 2020
Title Doctor X 1: Gekai Daimon Michiko Special
Awesome
0 0
On Doctor X Season 3 • Jan 5, 2020
Title Doctor X Season 3
Till now best season
1 0
On Doctor X Season 2 • Jan 3, 2020
Title Doctor X Season 2
I like season 1 more but it's still so good
0 0
Skye-N-Rain • Jan 2, 2020
Article [Video] Top 15 Highest Rated Korean Dramas of 2019
Vagabond :(
7 2
Replying to KimberlyAmor • Dec 30, 2019
Title Doctor X
I love Code Blue drama. Will i love this too? Thinking if i should watch :)
This is good more than code blue xD
1 1
On Doctor X • Dec 30, 2019
Title Doctor X
Awesome drama
1 0
Seonsaeng • Dec 29, 2019
Article From Best Korea with Love: An Introduction to North Korean Dramas & Movies
Yes awesome article
2 2
On Attack No.1 • Dec 28, 2019
Title Attack No.1
After 5 eps ..... so crazy sport without sport :(
1 0
On Parasite • Dec 27, 2019
Title Parasite
Nice movie I enjoy in every second
0 0
Replying to Aya • Dec 27, 2019
Title Parasite
People on MDL be like Descendants of the sun: it’s a masterpiece Parasite: it’s overrated
Parasite not for mainstream :(
2 0
