K-Drama
On Avengers Social Club • Nov 21, 2019
Title Avengers Social Club
Not good not bad .....
0 0
On Train to Busan • Nov 20, 2019
Title Train to Busan
So sad ...
1 0
On Hymn of Death • Nov 20, 2019
Title Hymn of Death
I'm disappointed .... so bored
9 2
Replying to Jorsias • Nov 20, 2019
Title When the Camellia Blooms
The number of spoilers on this thread with the spoilers "tag" is too damn high!
I think nothing in drama really need spoiler It's only an entertaining drama
0 0
Drama_woman • Nov 16, 2019
Article Currently Watching: Vagabond
Nice drama I think it's the best this year
3 0
On Vagabond • Nov 16, 2019
Title Vagabond
More and more baseball ..?
1 0
On Vagabond • Nov 15, 2019
Title Vagabond
Is there more baseball this week ?
0 0
On When the Camellia Blooms • Nov 14, 2019
Title When the Camellia Blooms
Awesome Drama ❤
5 0
On Mr. Sunshine • Oct 24, 2019
Title Mr. Sunshine
Directing a wonderful performance excellent actors and characters are amazing but the storyline so bored
1 0
