News
hallyuholicmom • Jul 29, 2013
Article I'm a Pedonoona, but it's okay!
I'm so scared to grow up because I know I will be a pedonoona
1 0
Lumiere • Jun 18, 2013
Article The Fangirl vs. the Brain: Why Did I Watch This
I'm surprised you didn't like Missing You, but I really like psychological stuff, but how could you not like Mickey he looked for her for 14 YEARS and never went 1 day without thinking about her or looking at her picture. And also Yoo Seung Hoo how could you like him he got her adopted father killed when he was just trying to get his daughter back and a liar on top of everything else.(not trying to bash anyone but i'm in the middle of this drama everything is very fresh)
3 0
Replying to Serena16 • May 1, 2013
Article Top 10 Korean MVs That Should Be Made Into Dramas
What about 2NE1 Kiss and G Dragons That XX
yes thats the one he's in kiss
1 0
clairesilverspar • Mar 26, 2013
Article Top 10 Korean MVs That Should Be Made Into Dramas
What about 2NE1 Kiss and G Dragons That XX
0 0
Keurinibae • Mar 8, 2013
Article Love is a Contact Sport
In coffee prince she gave him a piggy back
4 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Mar 2, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I'll probably wach the last one but not the middle ones, you do realize how long it took me to finish coffee prine and I still haven't seen all of it!
0 0
Replying to NerdLove • Feb 16, 2013
Article Valentine's Day Special: KDrama Kisses
You're Beautiful had a really good kiss in it. And usually you at least see some signs of a kiss coming but that…
I love his surprised eye's when he realizes what he just did!
4 0
pigy152 • Feb 16, 2013
Article Skip Beat: Anime vs. Drama
"Ok, ok crazy fan girl mode: off." You can turn it off!? Teach me your ways!
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Feb 15, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
i skiped the middle 5 episodes i jus wached 1,2 and the last 3
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Feb 8, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
i'll wach it over the weekend, but you really need to find your cell because any one can read these
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Feb 6, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
hey whats up?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Feb 4, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
its kenna
0 0
