Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 14, 2023
On Eternal Butler • Dec 21, 2024
Has anyone watched BLACK BUTLER? This show reminds me of that maybe the idea came from there only because the butler is dressed like the BUTLER himself 🥲😭
6 3
Replying to Century of Y Love • Dec 18, 2024
Right? Fourever You is doing JoNorth dirty 😫😫
Yes but i think most probably they'll return with season 2
1 0
Replying to Lifeofseries • Dec 18, 2024
Then you clearly don't know his character in the novel.... Santa actually toned down a lot yet it'sike this 😭…
Exactly... I can't agree with bad acting because he's somewhat a good actor atleast to manage this character... The director is the problem 😶🥲
1 0
Replying to ThatWheatFlour • Dec 17, 2024
Aight...I hate to be that guy, but Santa's facial expressions are kinda painful, to say the least- I'm sorryyy…
Then you clearly don't know his character in the novel.... Santa actually toned down a lot yet it'sike this 😭 even I can't handle those smiles... Like bro stop smiling what's so funny and happening 🥲
1 8
Replying to Century of Y Love • Dec 17, 2024
Right? Fourever You is doing JoNorth dirty 😫😫
So let me break your heart by revealing that the other two couples shooting is not completed due to lack of money ! So NorthJohan is the last couple for the remaining episodes
0 2
On Perfect 10 Liners • Dec 17, 2024
I don't really understand the hate people are spreading just because ForceBook storyline ended ! Like what's wrong with these people?! 🙄 If you don't want to watch then drop it ! We want to watch theother two couples as well ... tbh I'm equally excited for them as well 💝😌 ( also my AouBoom)
7 0
Replying to Luciddd • Dec 16, 2024
Title Fourever You
So, he told North to stop working even though he owes him.Now, North the boy who could at least pay his own rent…
I don't know why a lot of people don't understand this thing! He's an adult and he should be able to provide for himself atleast 😭
2 4
Replying to Century of Y Love • Dec 16, 2024
Right? Fourever You is doing JoNorth dirty 😫😫
And the fact HillTer is cringe for my liking... I actually was watching the show for other 3 couples but we'll have to wait for them to finish filming for the other two couples
1 7
On Perfect 10 Liners • Dec 15, 2024
I love that each couple gets a solid 8 episode timeline... it doesn't make it too long but not short because they'll be appearing here and there ... LITA did this concept and I loved it there
14 13
Replying to Lifeofseries • Dec 14, 2024
Title Pluto
Are you talking about the real Pluto ? !
Basically there's always something wrong with that baby.... as human beings we think that the planets have feelings and it's like that friend in a friend's circle who's always going through some shit
ALSO IN 5 YEARS PLUTO WILL GET DESTROYED COMPLETELY!
0 1
Replying to inmyrare • Dec 14, 2024
Title Pluto
not to be insensitive but was pluto being removed from the solar system such a big deal lol??? i have seen ppl…
Are you talking about the real Pluto ? !
0 3
Replying to Queen • Dec 10, 2024
How is the weather at your city / village ? Here we are freezing . We are not allowed to go outside . From next…
I miss the days when we used to get vacation! Not that I need right now because in my country in the city where I live it doesn't really have winters
1 1
Replying to Santagirl • Dec 10, 2024
Title Fourever You
New directed the first season but now has other projects to start so ...bye bye! And the other director has not…
What happened? I mean the other 2 couples story is not filmed?!
0 1
Replying to SunnyBKL • Dec 9, 2024
how many ep are out and is it worth watching? :)
It's the best BL airing right now
9 1
On Spare Me Your Mercy • Dec 9, 2024
Why is no one talking about this series?! The chemistry, the plot , the acting everything is on point?!!!!!!!
Why are BL audience like this😭
7 1
On Caged Again • Dec 5, 2024
Title Caged Again
Junior is cute but Sun? He's adorable!!! But the cutest is the tree ghost! So cute 🤌🏻😭
6 0