Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 9 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 14, 2023
Replying to nayoichi • 21 hours ago
Title Nour
The show was great, but honestly, the ending wasn’t as bad as people in the comments make it out to be
Both couples have a happy ending?😭
1 1
On Nour • 21 hours ago
Title Nour
Tell me that second leads have a happy ending ! Just tell me please 😭
1 3
Replying to Tine • 3 days ago
Title Nour
Nothing. Apparently he accidentally posted a private photo of him with a woman. And the delulu fans can't cope…
Bl is basically not for everyone apparently! Thanks for clarifying though because everywhere on insta people are just hating even in his comment section! Sick 😮‍💨
5 1
On Nour • 3 days ago
Title Nour
Okay what's the issue with TongTong?? Some rumors are going around but I have no idea ..does anyone know ??
3 4
Replying to ghigomic • 3 days ago
Title Nour
They are going to organise an event - the finale is going to be shown in a cinema where the actors will be present
Oooh that's nice 🙂 I'm glad that I decided to binge watch it 😭
3 0
Replying to xiacai • 3 days ago
Title Nour
waitt whatt???
I just saw the change 😭
1 0
On Nour • 3 days ago
Title Nour
Wait something happened with the date of the finale? 😶 I am at ep 4 just came here to check ..tomorrow is Wednesday sooo?? Why is October 14th?
1 4
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 4 days ago
If someone is still failing hard to understand let me make it clear :
1. Choi Jeong Yo × Kang Pi O (lovers )
2. Choi Jeong Yo × Hyeon Cheol (best friends)
3. Kang Pi O × Jae In (were briefly together just because of circumstances)
13 0
Replying to maboheme • 4 days ago
I cackle that canonically they have Jaein saying in the series, "Let Pio and Jeongyo love each other in peace."…
Guuuurl! Me too😭 they were loving each other since 17 yrs old.... yeah add the 'peace' now🤌🏻
1 0
Replying to sunfish_dumplings • 4 days ago
Everyone knows Jeongpio love (not platonically) each other unconditionally. It’s just “those ppl” who are…
Exactly! Why not just see the reality 😭
3 0
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 4 days ago
I wrote my review earlier but I want to write this that people need to understand that Pi O never loved or liked Jae In romantically , she took the chance when Pi o got the news of his 'soulmate' dead! (And yes they are soul mates ✋🏻)

And that bond can't be classified as bromance! Their eyes were so peak when they looked at each other..... as if when in a room only they exist for each other.....

And the final search for Jeong Yo , Pi O proved it's more than bromance, it's love
(Words from the director : I'mhappy that viewers could fill the gaps between the script through their lens! The director's validationis everything 🤌🏻❤️‍🩹)

And I believe [99% true] that they lived happily ever after la la la laaaaaa ✨️
11 5
Replying to Kisywisy • 5 days ago
Huh?? What happened with weak hero??
And I also liked the fact that the director bever tried to make them look at anyone else either..... unlike in this series they didn’t try to straight wash it 👏🏻
1 0
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 5 days ago
Watched enough BLs since 2020 to know that this is a BL script later revised as Bromance because THERE IS NO OTHER EXPLANATION TO THEIR RELATIONSHIP
10/10 storyline [a series where I was frustrated or angry or crying 99% of the time]
9/10 rewatch value (I cried at most episodes)
The fate of Weak Hero was repeated here by Korean regulations but atleast the director was vocal for that series anyways......
Kang Pi O and Jeong Yo are married in my mind ❤️‍🩹
12 3
Replying to Yuichin • 6 days ago
The writer confirmed them to be in love!
Lol same! Same with Weak Hero amd Devil Judge Aaaaaaah when will Korean be bold enough! They could give the strongest plot but nope ughhhhhh 🫠
1 2
On Duty First, Kiss Later • 7 days ago
Kissing was not even the problem for me but I found Shiono umm a bit confusing.... it might be a me problem but Look... he fell first but clearly it seemed Takoi fell harder ... and not just that the one who has a crush since high school , his first love after he got him as his boyfriend... didn’t his approach change a little!😭 I don't know if it's just me ... but Shiono canceled their meetings anytime (sometimes for work , for family and didn’t even felt guilty for that) but made Takoi to go on an entire guilt trip ... 😮‍💨
ALSO I KNOW SHIONO WILL DIE FOR TAKOI WITHOUT A SECOND THOUGHT but sometimes this guy needs to chill out !✋🏻🥲
3 0
Okay I know the only flaw in this series is they should have casted people who actually look high school students ! BUT I HAVE A SERIOUS PROBLEM ✋🏻
why did they tease us with Sasaki and Hikaru like that!?!! I want NO NO NO
I NEED A SERIES OF THEIR OWN! BEST FRIENDS TO LOVERS 😭🫴🏻 PLEASEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! because we all know who Sasaki has a crush on so make it happen!!!!! 👏🏻😭
2 2