Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 8 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 14, 2023
On Love upon a Time • Aug 3, 2026
I love how this is the most watched series on iQIUI ! Haters are all now 🤫
Watched this series so many times already....I just miss my NetJJ so much 😭
4 0
Replying to TiberiaPop • Aug 3, 2026
Title Lost to You
Do you ever get the feeling that Chinese series are amazing: cinematography, acting, OST, but somehow the last…
Almost everytime!
0 0
On Lost to You • Jul 3, 2026
Title Lost to You
Cliffhanger or a missed ending?! Damnn!!!!!! How to trust a c bl ?! 😭💔
8 2
Replying to WANG7XIAN • Jun 30, 2026
Title Wu
yep, it's happy ending ☺️
😭🫰🏻
0 0
Replying to Mina Myoui • Jun 30, 2026
Title Wu
yessss
😭🫰🏻
0 0
On Wu • Jun 30, 2026
Title Wu
So a happy ending right?? I'm going to binge watch it now 😭
4 4
Replying to Bommu • Jun 23, 2026
FR FR...I DONT UNDERSTAND THE PEOPEL WHO GIVE THIS DRAMA A 6 OR DROP THIS... LIKE WHY JUST WHY THEIR CHEMISTRY…
I'm not talking about you! 😭 but the ones who are calling them toxic
0 0
Replying to Bommu • Jun 20, 2026
FR FR...I DONT UNDERSTAND THE PEOPEL WHO GIVE THIS DRAMA A 6 OR DROP THIS... LIKE WHY JUST WHY THEIR CHEMISTRY…
They are toxic because if this is not your standard then what is 😭😭
0 2
Replying to Panda • Jun 20, 2026
Title Lost to You
There'll be a miracle of shooting stars. Xu yuan will wish
Thank you you saved me 😃
0 0
On Love upon a Time • Jun 19, 2026
What in the heaven is JJ ?!?! Bro is making me laugh so hard ! Completed ep 3 and okay the chemistry is so on point the yearning in Net's eyes is so emotional 😭✨️
I always admired Net and now JJ (I recently came across his achievements and I'm so proud of him💗)
I'm all here for the future projects for NetJJ !
10 5
On Lost to You • Jun 19, 2026
Title Lost to You
Just tell me it has a happy ending! I'm holding on for any miracle 🫠😭
2 2
On Double Helix • May 27, 2026
Title Double Helix
I will end before this drama ends !!! What happened to China!?! You were healing!!! What's with this sad endings again bro?!!!? 💔😭
2 11
Replying to Mistique • May 25, 2026
Title Shades
This year!!
Seriously?! Yaay 😭
1 0
On Shades • May 25, 2026
Title Shades
Okay so the next set of episodes will release this year or not?! If not I'm afraid I'll forget these already it was so messy 😭
4 2
On Double Helix • May 14, 2026
Title Double Helix
Just tell me if it has a novel or not and if yes is it happy ending?🙂
1 4
On Sammy's Children's Day • Apr 24, 2026
Okay JUST 1 EPISODE left and here we are?! You are giving us season 2, right? RIGHT?!? I'm not even kidding I'll start crying if i don't get another season 😭
13 1
On Love upon a Time • Apr 22, 2026
Why is not this series popular ?!.! 🥲🥲🥲 why is no one one actively talking about this one?!
7 4
Replying to Blue • Apr 22, 2026
I Feel You Linger in the AirTo Sir, With LoveMemoir of RatiLove in the MoonlightI'm the Most Beautiful Count (if…
Your recommendations are so good 😭 especially because you also included the last one it's so underrated 🎀
2 1