Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 8 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 14, 2023
On Runaway • Dec 18, 2025
Title Runaway
What do you my algorithm didn’t inform me about this? The moment I start supporting GLs why did it decide to cancel on such good series ???! Yes this not a GL or maybe just between the layers but it's a good show and it should be popular
2 4
Replying to Cherrie • Dec 18, 2025
Title Chosen Home
I can't get through episode 2, please convince me
When you think everything is going downhill and you need a comfort blanket then come back to this show!
1 0
On Chosen Home • Dec 18, 2025
Title Chosen Home
This is such a wholesome series! We don't need to find the comfort in our given families ... sometimes it comes from the chosen one.... and the title of the series gives such a warmth when we see how thay find home in each other! Oh my heart if possibe I would hug them tightly 🥺❤️
3 0
Replying to Lifeofseries • Dec 18, 2025
To be honest Me and Thee is popular just because of obvious reasons but this show is pure gem! I love both the…
100% because these 3 bring thw most sponsors
1 0
Replying to Lifeofseries • Dec 11, 2025
To be honest Me and Thee is popular just because of obvious reasons but this show is pure gem! I love both the…
GeminiFourth and SkyNani (yes I know they are not BL couple but their company makes them work like that)
0 2
Replying to Lifeofseries • Dec 11, 2025
To be honest Me and Thee is popular just because of obvious reasons but this show is pure gem! I love both the…
Well I do agree that both the series cannot be compared but PondPhuwin being better actors ... umm I cannot agree because even though I love them more yet I have to admit the acting range of PavelPooh is far more
7 0
On ClaireBell • Dec 11, 2025
Title ClaireBell
Now this is what we call a series worth remembering 👏
6 0
Replying to Lifeofseries • Dec 10, 2025
To be honest Me and Thee is popular just because of obvious reasons but this show is pure gem! I love both the…
They are one of the top 3 couples of the largest entertainment industry of their country and yeah also the face card
5 6
Replying to Richard Jordan • Dec 10, 2025
Wow! 8.7...that's way up there! Surpassing Me and Thee!
To be honest Me and Thee is popular just because of obvious reasons but this show is pure gem! I love both the shows but this one is so interesting!
12 10
On Punks Triangle • Dec 2, 2025
Will it be weird if I say I missed 'Enaga'? It felt like a relationship between AE and Chiaka and Enaga got side lined ....I don't know how to say this but I missed him like how is that even possible yet I feel like something I can't put my finger on 😭 what's wrong with me???
12 3
On The Wicked Game • Nov 30, 2025
Broo ngl I would have sacrificed ThanPheem relationship if that meant I get to keep ParkChet ! Okay I officially don't like it because it felt I was personally involved in whatever they had 🫠
8 0
On Stay by My Side after the Rain • Nov 4, 2025
Storyline : 8/10
Chemistry : 7/10 (the kisses made it look more awkward)
Overall: 7/10
The best character : The cafe owner!
I don’t think the problem is what this show is or the storyline because it's actually good with the relatiwith their parents, friends and the colleagues and also the cute cafe owner (I loved him).... but the lack of efforts by the actors and maybe director made the series a little bit oit of spice (it's2025 come on the actors are still hesitant 🫠) because the kissing scenes are important for this series to show their longing for eo but the actors did a terrible job there. I liked the show overall ... completed on my day off at a 2x speed hehe :)
4 0
Replying to Boho • Nov 4, 2025
That Kanamori really fkng pmo so much. Who is she to meddle in two people's mutual affairs ?? Why the hell is…
I know right! I had to pause and to calm down because I was getting irritated by her
2 0
On The Wicked Game • Oct 14, 2025
This pair is such a great hit! I always love whichever series they do .... 🥹 and this series should a hit
9 0