Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 10 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 14, 2023
Replying to juju • 13 days ago
Title Match Point
I think that now, to wrap up MP, it would be nice to include a kiss between SC. We know that the first series…
I wanted them as a pair since so long! Like years atp.. so would love to see them in more prominent roles in 2027🥹
0 0
On Match Point • 13 days ago
Title Match Point
I don’t know why was I so skeptical to watch this series?!?!(maybe I know lol) OMG they are so cute and such green flags ! This one is so underrated that I want to scream! Good for nothing shows get so much popularity because of the actors but series like these remains underrated.... but anyways a 10/10 watch with 9/10 rewatch value! I know I'll come back to them a lot of times...I love when both the partners are equally there for each other , aaaah my heart is so soft for both BaySun and also for Teshow Ping 🎀✨️
7 0
On Summertime • 15 days ago
Title Summertime
I was about to binge watch this but after reading the spoilers about the ending oh God I'm definitely not starting this .... why would a series end like that 🥲🥀 aaaaaaaaaah I was so excited about the series to end and I'll binge watch ughhhhhh 😮‍💨
1 3
On Are the Sexy Buttocks Not Good? • 30 days ago
Does anyone know if they have covered the entire Manga or not? The story plot is so cute other than THAT but Ofcourse I'm not complaining... and i love how they love each other ! Both of them are such green flags 😭🎀
0 0
On Love Destiny • Sep 3, 2026
Title Love Destiny
I just got to know about this series ! Like where was I ?!!😭 and the reel I saw made me realize Leng was never the problem 🥹🤏🏻❤️‍🩹
6 0
Replying to Peachy030503 • Sep 2, 2026
I am OBSESSED with them and everything EOH. I can’t move on!
That's why...I'm currently watching behind the scenes😭
1 0
On The Edge of Horizon • Sep 1, 2026
I WANT TO CRY! 🥀
There's not a single second where I didn’t love this series , InnOngsa are definitely my new favorite pair...❤️‍🩹
I am lost at words right now and I know my words will just not do justice to how beautiful this art is so I'll just keep it like this✨️
But yes this series deserves much higher rating 🫡
7 2
Replying to Lifeofseries • Aug 30, 2026
Sameee here 😭✌🏻
Pond is such a versatile actor! But I feel bad for him sometimes 😭 and yes ao glad they are Official cp now mpre power to them ✨️❤️‍🩹
1 0
Replying to Lifeofseries • Aug 30, 2026
Sameee here 😭✌🏻
OMG yes! Tinn is so pretty🎀 and oh the chemistry between the leads! 😭 I'm on episode 5 right now and it's too much ✨️😭
0 2
Replying to Sunny • Aug 29, 2026
phewww this masterpiece is done airing? bracing my heart before starting it now, cause everyone has been crying…
Sameee here 😭✌🏻
1 6
On The Edge of Horizon • Aug 29, 2026
Just started watching this! And Phob's mother is getting on my nerves, I mean I.can underwhere she's coming from but Omg leave them aloneeeeeee 😭😭😭
1 0
Replying to melsen • Aug 22, 2026
Title Payback
He already has a fixed partner so unfortunately won't be paired with anyone else.
Yeah I know and that's a sad thing about these fix pairings
3 0
On Payback • Aug 21, 2026
Title Payback
Okay! What did I just see? Ohhhhh I love how these independent channels are doing so better by each passing day!
My heart was so shrinked because of how the reality is shown here...like people really do that?! They really treat the actors like this ?! I don't know a lot of times I cried because HOW?!!💔
The entire cast was so on point but I have my favorite and that's SKY hehe 🥹 and one thing I disliked ... not in the series but in general of this thai bl or gl fix pairings ..Ik it sells but so many lost potential because I was shipping Sky with Pakin throughout! (They are together in the futire in my head please😭)
5 2
The power couple of the entire series for me! They are everything that I like in a couple.... In their own way and together...It's finally a goodbye to them , Direk and Emaa , I wish NgernOat come back to us again ....uuuuh I am gonna miss them so much ❤️ ✨️🥹


Anyways I'll read the novel again now hehe 😭🎀
6 0