Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 8 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 14, 2023
On Shine (Orchestric Ver.) • Sep 21, 2025
I loved every bit of this series.... I cried with Tanwa the most... Oh Mile how much I love you and the characters you bring to life ..
I found Trin realistic yet not easy to digest...
And then comes my dear Krailert and Naran.... My heart aches.... Are they together in any parallel universe? I left a little part of me in them .... This series is going to stay with me forever 💖♾️
12 0
Replying to Claddagh • Aug 12, 2025
Clicking on "completed" is really hard. But I'm so happy because this BL was amazing.
Happy ending right?
1 1
On Revenged Love • Aug 10, 2025
Like I have always said if China made BLs it will surpass every other country because they are such good actors! And I was not wrong with this one. One of the best I've watched in years ngl
16 0
On Revamp the Undead Story • Aug 6, 2025
I feel so weird after watching the trailer because I think I like it but I'm not sure entirely ... But anyways it is BounPrem so I'll watch it most probably.... I think it's my general hate againt GMMTV that is not allowing me to enjoy any series that comes from them.... I have hardly completely watched any BL from them in the last year
9 0
Replying to Budnbuddy • Aug 5, 2025
Girl!!!!!!! we just got a update for s2!!!! like I screamed when I saw that!!😭😭
OMG!!!! Seriously?! 😭💘
2 1
Replying to Lifeofseries • Aug 3, 2025
When you belong to the underworld you don't get time to sit and talk like other BLs ... This was way too realistic…
The classic! GMMTV to the rescue princess 🙂‍↕️
1 0
Replying to Lifeofseries • Aug 2, 2025
You can very well fast forward it if you are just for the romance but to know the true nature of the characters…
Then I would suggest don't waste your time and drop it because whatever is happening it's pretty much that's it
2 0
Replying to BLDramaMama • Aug 2, 2025
Ok so the production value on this was next level. I guess I’m just not a fan of bls with THIS much violence…
When you belong to the underworld you don't get time to sit and talk like other BLs ... This was way too realistic for all of us ! 😭
1 2
On The Bangkok Boy • Aug 2, 2025
Well well well now I know what the hype is all about.... And it didn't disappoint me one bit except the fact that we may have to wait a lot for the renewal of the second season which I really want because the ending is so dope! I kinda felt bad for the guy whenever the group was together or anything but now I want to know WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED OR IS HAPPENING OR IS GOING TO HAPPEN !
4 3
Replying to lemontwist • Aug 2, 2025
jusst started this kinda.. i'm on episode 7. is this really a bl? all they do is fight. so do I miss annything…
You can very well fast forward it if you are just for the romance but to know the true nature of the characters you need to stay focused because towards the end a lot of things happen and that may not make sense to you
2 2
On Reset • Jul 1, 2025
Title Reset
My dear Thadaaaaaaa! 💘
This series is so well constructed... recently started watching it and I can say it's one of the best ongoing series
9 0
Replying to Lifeofseries • Jun 28, 2025
Can you tell me the other BLs from China! I'm so confused 🫣
Omg !!! Thanksssss 🤗
1 1
Replying to Lilies • Jun 28, 2025
What happening in China?????lately so many chinese bl🤭
Can you tell me the other BLs from China! I'm so confused 🫣
1 3
On Heesu in Class 2 • May 11, 2025
The webtoon Chan Yeong was worth the one sided crush! But this one is just a jerk.... i hate how they destroyed my baby Chan Yeomg too 😔
41 0
On Leap Day • May 3, 2025
Title Leap Day
I started this show just because of Gun and his character and also that it's different from what GMMTV normally does but I'm now obsessed with all 4 just watched 2 episodes but OMG!
6 0
On Top Form • May 1, 2025
Title Top Form
I know SmartBoom has face card and they look beautiful while crying but my shyllaaaaaa.... my syllaaaaaa 😭
22 2
On Top Form • May 1, 2025
Title Top Form
My stomach doing that butterfy thingy continously! Wth is the amazing acting ? 🎀
11 1