Replying to Tanii • Sep 15, 2025 Title ABO Desire I keep thinking about this so I had to come here and say it, because where else can I go? Haha.Shen Wenlang is… Who had the illness?what illness? please tell me🥹🙏🏻🙏🏻 2 5
Replying to kacee_ottis • Sep 14, 2025 Title ABO Desire Because his Omega father left him Oh I see, thanks for the info ☺️ 1 0
Replying to fangyuan XINGQIU • Sep 13, 2025 Title ABO Desire 1-I don't think the novel mentioned about the exact alpha class of gaotu's sister(i don't remember ) .2-no, he… Thanks for the info 😊 5 0
Replying to kacee_ottis • Sep 13, 2025 Title ABO Desire Spoiler Because his Omega father left him I saw everywhere that SWL's parents were so much in love with each other then why did his omega father left them faking his death? 2 2
On ABO Desire • Sep 13, 2025 Title ABO Desire Can the novel readers please tell me what kind of alpha is GT's sister?Does SSY's secretary has any ulterior motives? 1 2
Replying to DramaChef • Sep 11, 2025 List Chinese Filmed Vertically Drama Actresses She isn't Zhao Lusi, but there is a slight resemblance. I feel like I should know her but it keeps escaping me.… No she appeared in a few dramas 0 0
Replying to Solin98 • Sep 8, 2025 Title ABO Desire Hua Yong :23Sheng Shao You: 27I'm not sure about Shen wenlang and Gao Tu but saw someone said wenlang is 30 😮😮😮 0 0
Replying to Song Rae Yoon • Sep 7, 2025 Title ABO Desire Who is ma heng?and why would SWL side up with him?can you tell me in detail please 🥺🥺🙏🏻 Thanks 😊 2 0
Replying to Song Rae Yoon • Sep 7, 2025 Title ABO Desire Who is ma heng?and why would SWL side up with him?can you tell me in detail please 🥺🥺🙏🏻 Thank you so much 😊 1 1
Replying to Solin98 • Sep 7, 2025 Title ABO Desire Hua Yong :23Sheng Shao You: 27I'm not sure about Shen wenlang and Gao Tu but saw someone said wenlang is 30 What about the secretarys? please tell me 🙏🏻🙏🏻 1 2
Replying to jimmysealovesavocean • Sep 7, 2025 Title ABO Desire I hope this time SWL will be on his omegas side instead of Ma Heng . 🥹 Who is ma heng?and why would SWL side up with him?can you tell me in detail please 🥺🥺🙏🏻 2 5
Replying to Arthenha • Sep 7, 2025 Title ABO Desire The reason I think they are maybe changing it is because of the amount of episodes we still have and that combined… I think they'll cut it down cause that's the only way for it to have a proper ending unless they give us season 2🥹🥹🥹 2 0
Replying to Solin98 • Sep 7, 2025 Title ABO Desire Hua Yong :23Sheng Shao You: 27I'm not sure about Shen wenlang and Gao Tu but saw someone said wenlang is 30 Omg 😳 I didn't expect that 🫡 2 0
On ABO Desire • Sep 7, 2025 Title ABO Desire According to the novel how old are the characters?🧐🧐 3 7
Replying to yamilesita • Sep 6, 2025 Title ABO Desire The one with the long hair? That’s an omega cousin that he gets along with, or at least better than his other… 😆😆 0 0
Replying to yamilesita • Sep 6, 2025 Title ABO Desire The one with the long hair? That’s an omega cousin that he gets along with, or at least better than his other… That's the info I wanted to know thanks mate😁💚💚 2 4
On ABO Desire • Sep 6, 2025 Title ABO Desire Novel readers please tell me What's the key role of HY's omega brother?🙏🏻🙏🏻 1 7
Does SSY's secretary has any ulterior motives?