Celebrity
On Life in Smokey Blue • May 29, 2026
Title Life in Smokey Blue
Halfway through the series, can anyone tell me what exactly smokey blue in title means? when i translated the native title it said, it's called smokey blue rain followed by sunshine, so Smokey blue represents gloomy life ?
2 2
Replying to Deerevergreen • May 21, 2026
Title Wu
It's a Bromance, not a BL. That why Gagaoolala dropped it from their upcoming streaming list.
yeah I was mistaken, but it's still good
3 0
On Wu • May 21, 2026
Title Wu
I actually started this thinking it was a bl but it's not? This is still super fun to watch and I'm going to continue 😍
4 2
Replying to rulhalfelven • May 21, 2026
Title Wu
Every ritual when Niran (Sky) raise his voice is so freakin hot I don’t know how to describe 😅
He looks super freaking cool 🔥
3 0
Replying to Big_Red_1011 • May 20, 2026
Title Filing for Love
This is a romcom, so romance is in here :) There will be more cases after ep. 4, but also it’s about leads trying…
oh I know this one !!! I love workplace dramas so I think I will absolutely like this one and i like the leads . I'll give it a try thank you so much
1 0
Replying to Big_Red_1011 • May 20, 2026
Title Filing for Love
This is a romcom, so romance is in here :) There will be more cases after ep. 4, but also it’s about leads trying…
I love romance, but only when it's not the main concept of the drama. It's just a preference thing and most romcoms have more comedy and story going on. If the relationship is the main concept of the drama, I don't want to waste my time that's all.
0 2
Replying to vikram raj • May 20, 2026
Title Filing for Love
i liked this drama very much at start and i am pretty much a fan of female lead ..and the unique freshness, comedy,…
oh no !!!! I started for the female lead as well, I guess it's time to drop !!! better save my peace from love triangles and rectangles
0 1
On Filing for Love • May 20, 2026
Title Filing for Love
The comedy and the cases are my favourite part of this drama, I'm on episode 4 and people are commenting these things are not anymore in the later episodes ? should I drop now to not waste my time, i have 0 intrest in romances
3 7
On Oshi ga Budokan Ittekuretara Shinu • Nov 15, 2022
Title Oshi ga Budokan Ittekuretara Shinu
where can I watch this one ?
1 0
On Are You Safe • Sep 17, 2022
Title Are You Safe
just started and liking TJC so much ^^
7 0
Wandering_Queen • Jun 12, 2022
List Top 20 Dramas of 2022 (FIRST HALF)
Where is the full list ? How can I vote for other shows ?
0 1