Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 1, 2023
Replying to moose_tacks • Aug 8, 2026
Title Knot
I second the horror aspect. At first he was put into a box and now he is being treated like a vessel. Not being…
There is nothing else to do story-wise besides making him pregnant, so )))
0 2
Replying to moose_tacks • Aug 8, 2026
Title Knot
I second the horror aspect. At first he was put into a box and now he is being treated like a vessel. Not being…
Sorry for being rash 😅😅
1 1
Replying to Sheherezada • Aug 8, 2026
Title Knot
It will not pick up, because it is Omegaverse. All of the Omegaverse stories go like this - Omega living his life,…
I have read my fair share of Omegaverse fanfics, some even decently written, but my comment stands - there is no plot beyond horniness. ABO Desire is a complete flop in my opinion, and don't get me started on PitBabe.
0 1
Replying to Sheherezada • Aug 8, 2026
Title Knot
Just like all Omegaverse stories - they are all the same and have no plot beyond one bites another and they fuck…
I disagree - My stubborn has a better plot.
0 2
Replying to boredellew • Aug 8, 2026
Title Payback
7/10Another series with insane chemistry of lead actors but with so-so plot. Thai bls rarely deliver with this…
Name me the series that you consider have a good plot?
1 0
Replying to Leo • Aug 8, 2026
Title Payback
I gotta say this SUN YOUR ASS IS FAT 😍
What kind of comment is this?
4 0
Replying to Jyte12 • Aug 8, 2026
Title Payback
Every two business days, I remember someone in the cs arguing that Min is ordinary-looking. Typing fucking paragraphs…
What is CS, let me fight them!
2 2
Replying to eubobbb_ • Aug 8, 2026
Title Payback
Okay, so I need season 2, I feel like there’s room for a 2nd season. It started with Sun’s vengeance and Jay…
Ooh I'm with you here - Sun and Jay have room to explore their newfound love and life without any revenge driving it, Sky and Phakin will be the main romantic couple getting together through fame and fortune, and Sunny can recuperate and make a name in mafia world - I would love to watch that!
3 0
Replying to cherryhaze • Aug 8, 2026
Title Payback
personally dont understand the high rating. the only part I really enjoyed was the main couples chemistry. other…
How can you not like Fuaiz in Payback - he is literally on fire here! Finally series where he could show his acting skills beyond being a cute face. He also looks so gorgeous.
4 0
On Payback • Aug 8, 2026
Title Payback
This is amazing series,10 out of 10, but the AI music irks me so much, and the series they produce within the series is a total mess.
2 1
Replying to Sheherezada • Aug 5, 2026
Title Knot
Just like all Omegaverse stories - they are all the same and have no plot beyond one bites another and they fuck…
Well I personally am watching for Boat and Oat, because I really enjoyed their previous series and think they have amazing potential as a couple and they are rather good actors as far as lakorns go, but after 6 episodes my watch slowly turned into hate watch lol.
2 6
Replying to moose_tacks • Aug 5, 2026
Title Knot
I second the horror aspect. At first he was put into a box and now he is being treated like a vessel. Not being…
Nakhun is still absent, him fuzzing about the bum is not for Phatsa, it's for his personal fun.
4 3
Replying to Sheherezada • Aug 5, 2026
Title Knot
Yes, I wish it was better written and much better directed, then it would be an outstanding amazing meaningful…
I think you are thinking better of them then they actually are - I bet no thought of bodily autonomy went into green juice theme, it was just a clown act to make audience laugh, just like the repeated scenes of Phatsa being "bored" and sliding down staircase. This is not a man stripped of body autonomy, this is 5 year old boy misbehaving. The maid told him "no", he didn't listen, so it seems he can choose to do what he wants to do.
I have a beef with these lifeless clean as a surgery room interiors in many modern movies and series (both Western and Asian), but the Knot is something else - they do "business" with 3 folders on a round coffee table. And the best example of how ridiculous their setting is - the scene where Phatsa went into the shower cabin, slid on the floor and took a cocktail muddler (!!!) from the shower stand and started pleasuring himself. Are you fucking kidding me!? This can't be wronger on all levels.
7 9
Replying to vanwarren • Aug 5, 2026
Title Knot
No shade, but I'm 6 episodes in, and despite reading the synopsis at the top of this page, I STILL don't know…
It will not pick up, because it is Omegaverse. All of the Omegaverse stories go like this - Omega living his life, Alpha arrives, bites him, they go into heat/rut, a lot of cringe sex and ass babies, and then what? None of the romance stories are even remotely interesting past main characters getting together. They should have originally added at least some of the plot, but they didn't. And second couples are loosing me with hour long talks about muffin family recipes. Some characters constantly go to work, sit behind the coffee table with carefully laid out file folders trying to convince us they are super swarmed with work. Ugh.
0 3
Replying to Kooxylyard • Aug 5, 2026
Title Knot
I don't understand why phatsa always acts like 5 years old child who doesn't understand anything even though he…
Because of bad directing. I agree with you that all this cringe is unnecessary. Bits here and there can be fun, but so much of it is just annoying.
2 0
Replying to PabboStell • Aug 5, 2026
Title Knot
The scene with Phatsa's dad didn't do it for me... where was he in the first 20 years of his life? :D
The story is heartbreaking but set in a random hotel interior which makes you wonder where are they? And the missing dad is not surprising at all, he could be out in another town, another country, paying for Phatsa's school. What doesn't make sense is Phatsa not knowing about Omegaverse in the world of Omegaverse. He didn't live on Mars, someone must have told him. Usually children living with their families are sheltered, not the ones who lived on their own. Plus there is definitely internet in this universe lol.
1 0
Replying to Lovely • Aug 5, 2026
Title Knot
This has more horror elements than it has romance.This could be an excellent commentary about (body) autonomy…
Yes, I wish it was better written and much better directed, then it would be an outstanding amazing meaningful show. Boat and Oat are perfect here, other actors - not so much. The writing is just hideous, directing is bad, all the frames are visually wrong showing so much empty white interiors with small dark characters in it. They tell us this horrible story of what happened to Oat's mom in a lifeless hotel setting, and then we see half an hour cringe of a bodyguard and a maid trying to make Oat drink green juice for no reason at all. WTF.
5 16
On Knot • Aug 5, 2026
Title Knot
I can swear I have seen the actress who plays Boat's mom somewhere before, but none of the series on her MDL profile are familiar to me. Was she uncredited in some series? If anyone remembers her somewhere else please tell me, it's killing me.
3 2
Replying to talahumam • Aug 5, 2026
Title Knot
There was simply no plot at all in ep6... literally nothing happened :)))) no development from Nakhun and Phatsa…
You are watching for Boat and Oat, just like the rest of us. They are the best pairing in a very badly written and directed series.
1 0