Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 15 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 1, 2023
On Lost to Light • 6 days ago
I don't want to be a hater, I always think that people need to keep their criticism to themselves, but I watched only one episode and barely made it though for how horrible this is. Have I seen worse series? Absolutely yes. But the acting, the writing, all of the cringe... Yikes. Sorry guys, it's just really really bad.
1 0
Replying to jazme • 7 days ago
can anyone tell me what eun-tae's company does? i'm still clueless and it's about to end =))
Mutlibrand retailing
1 1
Replying to By SaraMartins • 7 days ago
Because I see everything very differently. He used to work completely fed up with it, doing the bare minimum,…
He was doing his absolute maximum by showing at least an hour before the official office hours and leaving literally the last from his whole office, not just his team. He worked as much at the university and got the prestigious job, then was the youngest team lead in the whole company which continues to be mentioned as a jealousy. And still he lives in a tiny studio apartment manipulated by his family who drains most of his money. And literally nothing changed because he won the lottery, not between his colleagues or in private. He allowed himself his once in a lifetime half day PTO and then he went drinking with his colleagues 2 times was the only unusual things that changed. Is he burned out and miserable before the win - yes, does anything change after - also no. If average salary in Korea is around 3500 us dollars, which looks like what he earns considering he doesn't have savings, lives in a tiny apartment, takes public transport because he doesn't even own a car, then a roughly million dollar win would pay over 20 years of this same lifestyle for him without needing to go to the office. Instead he continues to be boring and miserable just like this whole show.
0 0
Replying to aeducan15 • 7 days ago
The only thing the lottery did/changed was gave ML a spine honestly. It's completely irrelevant to the story beyond…
Where is this spine exactly? He never got one.
0 0
Replying to Ssi-Bal • 7 days ago
Thought they would dive more into the lottery thing..it became a super common drama with no taste whatsoever.…
No taste whatsoever is so perfectly well put!
0 0
Replying to Kathryn_51 • 7 days ago
Well, you were wrong, nothing bad about that. Dropping when expectations are not met is always okay.But yes, the…
It's less then 5% by episode 7.
0 0
Replying to tristanjstt • 7 days ago
What does he talk about in general? What are the themes of the life lesson themes? Or something else?
Only he was never and is not living any kind of even close to luxurious life - he doesn't even own a car, and he is not fighting any toxic culture, he was and continues to be a corporate slave. It's a perfect example of people who always complain about their life and blaming everyone and everything around them, and even being handed a golden ticket out, don't change a thing about their life because they enjoye playing victim.
0 0
Replying to 100zzsuzy • 7 days ago
I've lost all interest in this drama, even though I adore Lee Jun Hyuk. Honestly, I never would have imagined…
I disagree with one thing - it's a very very bad poorly written and planned drama.
0 0
Replying to Kathryn_51 • 7 days ago
Pretty sure that the lottery win will be front and center topic/question in Ep. 10. Also (maybe) the Coffee Cafe…
Normally you don't have to wait through 10 episodes for a show to make sense. It's a waste of screen and viewer's time.
0 0
Replying to Sarang Yahhh • 7 days ago
What is this drama about?! I somehow thought it was about how he stands up for himself now or live more intentionally…
It is super boring and lottery win was like 20 minutes scene which was as impactful as them eating beef.
0 0
Replying to eubobbb_ • 7 days ago
So, this is sooo good but what’s the point of having won the lottery? I think they lost track and the plot became…
This whole show is boring AF and does not make any sense. Good quality security camera footage from any office anywhere in the world.
1 0
Replying to Mona • 7 days ago
At this point I'm just skipping through the endless fillers in hope something interesting happen I lost interest…
I was hoping to watch the corporate slave to break free or something, but he literally says "one million dollars is not enough to quit the job" and it is as exciting as watching ants do their thing.
3 1
On The Ordinary Jackpot • 7 days ago
Dropped in the middle of ep 7, which I was already watching at X2 since ep 3, because omg this is the most boring series I have ever seen. Rating this 2 for the waste of time. This is not funny, this is not relatable, this is just like office documentary from my last workplace only nothing happens at all. Seriously, it was more fun going to the actual office than watching this, and I quit because boredom was insufferable.
3 0
Replying to Kuya4LN13 • 22 days ago
Title Light Shop Spoiler
Parents who meddle with their son's relationships are DISGUSTING. That poor woman didn't have to die but a thoughtless…
She was hating on the deaf daughter-in-law, now she has her son in a wheelchair. I say Karma works.
0 0
Replying to Eri • 22 days ago
Title Light Shop Spoiler
is the ending good?
The ending is devastating, but realistic - everybody dies sooner or later, some are happy in the afterlife, others are miserable.
0 0
Replying to Reset Radio • 22 days ago
Title Light Shop
The shop's cute and all, but think of the electricity bill.
If you read Asian folklore, the lights are candles and they are burning in the sacred hall. This light shop is just modernized version of traditional lore.
0 0
Replying to genasca • 22 days ago
Title Light Shop Spoiler
I don't understand why the tall lady with bangs that grows tall under an umbrella had to frighten hyeonju. at…
I think tall lady was just walking there in the alley just like the girl and the basketball kid before she figured out what was happening. Her physical metamorphosis was happening as shinigami explained - the people who aren't yet dead look weird in the afterlife world. I think she died after. It's just like detective's eye was rolling and other horror elements.

I don't think mom abandoned him, I think he abandoned her. He would definitely have died unless she saved him, and now this misery will haunt him forever.
0 0