Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 18, 2024
Replying to Shey33 • 7 days ago
Ep 7 preview looks like they won't break up.
Namgoong and Mido are like family so even after they break up, they can't avoid seeing each other. Namgoong loves very selflessly, so I think after finding out about the kiss he'll end their relationship so Mido can be happy. He'd rather loose her as a lover than loose her completely.
4 0
Replying to navinKumar • 7 days ago
HE DIDNT HEAR THE WHOLE DAMN THING.... WHY'D SHE CLOSE THE LAPTOP LIKE THT......
From the preview it seems like he did
3 1
Replying to Drama Lover • 7 days ago
Title A Love Other than Yours Spoiler
Yup Mido fucked up in episode 5 and 6. She's officially the biggest red flag in their relationship. Lying, lying…
I was expecting Namgoong to fuck up in ep 6 but I guess it's all Mido this week. That's a painful cliffhanger, I wonder how Namgoong will react next episode.
1 1
Replying to Cloud9 • 8 days ago
I’ll watch until the end, but I can’t stand Mido anymore. There’s no way back from cheating
The ML will also cheat I think
0 1
Replying to navinKumar • 8 days ago
shes done it already.... so might as well he too..... the writer is crazy af.... atp i dont want them getting…
I think they're still gonna end up together in the end, so am just curious how they'll overcome this.
0 1
Replying to Purple_lashes • 16 days ago
I can actually use FL's dialogue in ep 20 on her. When I met her, I expected her to be clever, patient and one…
Right. I don't get why she doesn't get it, I thought she was smarter than this.
1 0
Replying to onmyway123 • 16 days ago
The way he passed EVERYBODY, including our girl… MASSIVE..... His true face finally showing — true identity,…
Ep 19 was the most excruciating cliffhanger
5 1
Replying to onmyway123 • 16 days ago
The way her ass-dad’s eyes LIT UP the second he heard the announcement of his new title ... Dude really forgot…
And Shen Run noticed it 😂
4 1
Replying to Shey33 • 21 days ago
What?! Forced marriage?! I'm so far behind, please explain. 😅
Wooow the guy just couldn't wait huh 😂? Was it so hard to court her first, can't wait to see the look on her face
1 1
Replying to FrankieD • 21 days ago
What exactly will the Ml say to Lanxiang’s parents when he sees them again after the forced marriage?What will…
What?! Forced marriage?! I'm so far behind, please explain. 😅
0 5
Replying to All_IS_TakenLOL • 25 days ago
Dmn I never thought id fall in love watching Jin qi falling love with Lan Xian. Slow burn slow burning arrggghhhhhh🔥…
Has he already started falling for her?
1 1
On Spring of the Blade • 27 days ago
Finally!!
From reading the novel, what kind of relationship do the main leads have?
The trailer gives off an enemy to lovers but they both seem so cunning I don't think they actually love each other.
1 2
On The Early Spring • Sep 6, 2026
I don't think these two characters are red flags. They just don't know how to communicate with each other. Personally I would date a guy like Luke in real life, not just because his good looking, smart and rich but also because his unapologetically himself and brutally honest.

Yes I get it that his words come out harsh even though he means well, but that's just who he is. He is not a bad person.

Flora has a lot she wants to say but just doesn't and then ends up making up her own conclusions.

One person has no filter and the other one has abundance of filters. 😂 This relationship was doomed from the start.
6 0
Replying to Jiejie • Aug 30, 2026
You want to be secret but you want him to send you flowers? She really isn't equipped for a secret relationship.…
Exactly 💯!! You've explained it so well. But I still feel sorry for her even though I don't want to😂
1 1
Replying to Shin Mun • Aug 30, 2026
Whenever Sang Zhi Tao seems heartbroken, I feel even more sad and down 😔
Same but like she chose this kind of relationship herself
3 0