News Park Bo Gum, Shin Ye Eun's 'Night Traveler' addresses production schedule and departure reports 3 hours ago
K-Drama Kim Young Kwang needs Chae Soo Bin's electric powers to survive in 'Take Charge of My Heart' 59 minutes ago
Wiam Najjar • Apr 9, 2015 Article Actors over 40 who never cease to amaze; part 4 Where are Cha Seung Won, Jang Dong Gun, Ji Jin Hee? 0 1
On Hotel King • Apr 9, 2015 Title Hotel King Is it worth watching? I dropped it when I watched the 1st episode!! should I continue watching this? 0 0
On Shine or Be Mad • Mar 3, 2015 Title Shine or Be Mad Love this drama. It didn't attract my attention at first but I kept watching it since I've heard that it s a good drama. It got better and better every episode. Now I can't wait for next episodes :D 4 0
s a good drama. It got better and better every episode. Now I can't wait for next episodes :D