Can you imagine how much of a communication problem these two actually had? 😭 They literally talked it out today and solved everything so beautifully—neither of them complicated anything. They only become complicated when they fail to express what’s actually on their minds.
Everyone called Luan Nian a huge red flag after the last episode, but Luan is actually just a little overprotective. He had started thinking of Tao Tao as someone truly close to him, so he thought he had the right to scold her and was being unnecessarily rude because of that sense of entitlement.
But today, the moment Flora finally said what was actually on her mind, Luke immediately asked her, “Do you even consider me your boyfriend?” Turns out Flora was actually the more insecure one. While Luke is completely the opposite—he can do anything for the person he loves. His love is expressed more through his actions than his words, and honestly, I don’t think that’s a bad thing. That’s actually one of the reasons I like him so much. ❤️
Poor guy got blocked and finally realized everything, then came back and apologized so sweetly. 🥹
Meanwhile, Flora gives more importance to words than actions. Anyway, as long as Luke starts saying a little more of those lovey-dovey things now, I’m good. 😭❤️
🏆🔥 HISTORY MADE BY #TheEarlySpring! 🌍✨ Congratulations to #JingBoran and #SunQian! 🎉 Their hit drama #TheEarlySpring has officially ranked #2 on Netflix’s Global Weekly Chart, attracting an impressive 2.4 MILLION viewers in its first week! 🚀 This marks the first time a Chinese drama has broken into Netflix’s Global Top 3! 🥳 It is also only the third mainland Chinese drama to enter Netflix’s official global weekly ranking, following #PursuitOfJade and #AshesToCrown. And now, The Early Spring has set a NEW RECORD as the highest-ranked Chinese drama ever on the chart! 👑🔥 What an incredible achievement! The Early Spring is truly unstoppable! ❤️🌍
Omg the lyrics are like the ML’s thoughts of the FL. Soooo good. The singer keeps saying wo de ta( her) so cute.
Yeah, I feel the same way. It genuinely feels like the male lead wrote this himself after they were separated… like these are literally his own feelings 💔
At first I didn't pay much attention… then I noticed it was sung by Liu Yuning then I looked up the meaning of the lyrics and IMMEDIATELY fell for it. Now I'm constantly listening to this OST for last two dayss
But I share pretty much the same thoughts, so I wanted to share them with you guys too
Everyone called Luan Nian a huge red flag after the last episode, but Luan is actually just a little overprotective. He had started thinking of Tao Tao as someone truly close to him, so he thought he had the right to scold her and was being unnecessarily rude because of that sense of entitlement.
But today, the moment Flora finally said what was actually on her mind, Luke immediately asked her, “Do you even consider me your boyfriend?” Turns out Flora was actually the more insecure one. While Luke is completely the opposite—he can do anything for the person he loves. His love is expressed more through his actions than his words, and honestly, I don’t think that’s a bad thing. That’s actually one of the reasons I like him so much. ❤️
Poor guy got blocked and finally realized everything, then came back and apologized so sweetly. 🥹
Meanwhile, Flora gives more importance to words than actions. Anyway, as long as Luke starts saying a little more of those lovey-dovey things now, I’m good. 😭❤️
https://open.spotify.com/artist/7alJBPTv767MpWMCxmZ17k
Congratulations to #JingBoran and #SunQian! 🎉 Their hit drama #TheEarlySpring has officially ranked #2 on Netflix’s Global Weekly Chart, attracting an impressive 2.4 MILLION viewers in its first week! 🚀
This marks the first time a Chinese drama has broken into Netflix’s Global Top 3! 🥳 It is also only the third mainland Chinese drama to enter Netflix’s official global weekly ranking, following #PursuitOfJade and #AshesToCrown.
And now, The Early Spring has set a NEW RECORD as the highest-ranked Chinese drama ever on the chart! 👑🔥
What an incredible achievement! The Early Spring is truly unstoppable! ❤️🌍
& Happy to see the new Luke 🐶
Luan Nian's Mouth 🌶️🧨🏮🍎🚩
If his mom's gene hits, he stays gentle
But when his dad's gene kicks, he turns unhinged and starts saying things like this that thingsss 😷
After the Breakup :"
At first I didn't pay much attention… then I noticed it was sung by Liu Yuning then I looked up the meaning of the lyrics and IMMEDIATELY fell for it. Now I'm constantly listening to this OST for last two dayss
THE LYRICS!!! 🥹 💘💘
BTW the other OSTs are good toooo!
This is not enough for me at all 😭 I need moreee....
Wasn't this drama supposed to have 36 episodes? Or did they cut a bunch of scenes to get censorship clearance?
Finally this Drama getting the ratings that actually deserves
I was wrong
Yeah 2 epis.. relief 😮💨
Epi 7,8 - 28 Aug
Epi 9,10 -29 Aug &
Epi - 11 Aug 😷
what's a wrong with my Region 😭