Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Home is where the Heart is
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 24, 2023
On Ashes to Crown • Aug 18, 2026
Ashes to Crown was really good to watch!

MLD ratings can't really justify whether a drama is good or bad anymore. I used to decide what to watch based on the ratings but now that's long gone :"
12 0
Replying to Vniverse • Aug 18, 2026
The way I keep watching the trailer 🤤Very tempting plot.
Us Usss 😷
1 1
Replying to DramaSeen • Aug 15, 2026
Person He Yu
I am really looking forward to seeing them in it!!🤗 Does anyone know what the drama will be called in English?
'Psychic Princess' maybe or maybe not
you can watch the donghua ( Anime version) Quite popular and good
4 1
Replying to Shin Mun • Aug 11, 2026
Person He Yu
✨🏮 NEW CASTING CONFIRMED! 🏮✨Tencent’s upcoming costume drama 《千夜奇谭》 has reportedly confirmed…
Is it actually confirmed?
0 1
On He Yu • Aug 11, 2026
Person He Yu
✨🏮 NEW CASTING CONFIRMED! 🏮✨

Tencent’s upcoming costume drama 《千夜奇谭》 has reportedly confirmed Li Landi (李兰迪) and He Yu (何与) as the lead cast! ❤️✨

The pairing has already sparked curiosity among C-drama fans, especially with the drama being linked to the beloved manhua 《通灵妃》 (Psychic Princess).

🎭 Starring: Li Landi × He Yu
📺 Platform: Tencent Video
🏮 Genre: Costume · Fantasy · Romance
📖 Based on: 《通灵妃》 by 肉肉 (Meat)
🎬 Director: Zhao Yilong

Filming is reportedly scheduled to begin in August. 🎥✨

What do you think of this casting? 👀❤️

#LiLandi #HeYu #千夜奇谭 #PsychicPrincess #TencentVideo
.
.
.
#collected
14 11
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 8, 2026
I’ve been waiting for so long, almost two years ig

Hopefully, I'll be able to manage my time and watch it ongoing with you guys...
10 0
Replying to Nuttika • Aug 4, 2026
Title Overdo
Then search for Rebirth.
Oo yeah, I totally forgot about that. But that drama was a true disaster 💀
0 0
On Overdo • Aug 4, 2026
Title Overdo
OMG the rating!
I've never seen such a low-rated Chinese drama on MDL.

Meanwhile, this was supposed to be one of the most anticipated Chinese dramas of the year
11 3
Replying to lananh • Jul 25, 2026
Title Love for You
There was never a wedding scene for this drama - the footage filmed by reuters that was rumoured to be the wedding…
woohoo
Thanks for the info
1 0
On Love for You • Jul 25, 2026
Title Love for You
I'll never forgive them. 😭 Just a few days ago they cut the beautiful wedding scene in Never Ending Summer and now they've done the same thing in Love for You.

Why? Why? Why? 😭💔
5 2
Replying to Enigma05 • Jul 25, 2026
Seriously with these princes, they’re either obsessed or they’re crazy only a few are normal. And can I ask…
Agree, I also feel the same way..
2 1