Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Home is where the Heart is
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 24, 2023
On A Splendid Match • May 26, 2026
Happy to hear that we're finally getting a proper ending 😭

After everything we went through with A Splendid Match, we truly deserved this bonus episode. Hopefully they'll give us the closure, sweetness and happy moments that felt missing before...
11 0
On Pursuit of Jade • May 25, 2026
It's officially been two months since Pursuit of Jade ended and I still haven't moved on from it… honestly I don't think I ever will 😭

The characters, the emotions, the chemistry, the story everything still lives in my head rent free. Some dramas entertain us for a while but this one genuinely leaves a mark on my heart....
12 0
Replying to Shin Mun • May 21, 2026
What do you mean by POJ team?
I'm not resisting… just reminding you of your capabilities.
If you can catch me then feel free to do it 😌 But please do it before my semester final, gonna start on 16th june....
1 1
Replying to Shin Mun • May 21, 2026
What do you mean by POJ team?
First try to Catch me... if you can
1 3
Replying to Shin Mun • May 21, 2026
What do you mean by POJ team?
Can't even die as my will... it's a sin 😷
1 5
Replying to Shin Mun • May 21, 2026
What do you mean by POJ team?
No Gurl, I don't
Just done with everything 😔
1 7
On A Splendid Match • May 21, 2026
I genuinely enjoyed the whole drama but the ending felt rushed somehow. They should've added at least a 10–12 minute special episode to wrap everything up properly. This drama deserves a good ending too
9 0
Replying to Shin Mun • May 21, 2026
What do you mean by POJ team?
Just sent me to the afterlife 😭
There is no peace in this world....
1 9
On A Splendid Match • May 21, 2026
This ending left me with that weird feeling where the drama ended yet it still feels incomplete.....
8 1
Replying to Shin Mun • May 21, 2026
What do you mean by POJ team?
Plzz kidnap me 😭 I'm doomed becuz this semester

And also this kind of ending just made everything worse
1 11
Replying to deejells • May 21, 2026
The fight scenes in this show are so well done, especially for a character that's meant to be a grand secretary,…
What do you mean by POJ team?
2 13
On A Splendid Match • May 20, 2026
Děng děng
when did they update it from 36 to 40 episodes?!
Usually Cdramas don't give us surprises like this....
4 2
On A Splendid Match • May 20, 2026
I have so many things to say about epi 31-32
& epi 33-34

It literally felt like in just one moment, everything changed and the whole vibe shifted completely 😭😭😭
9 0
On A Splendid Match • May 18, 2026
OMG I really didn't expect them to actually show us this muchhh 😭 Our newlywed couple are too much… Gu Jin Zhao is so bold and Chen Yan Yun too.

I love how their wedding night started with such cute, gaze filled eye contact and then suddenly turned to wild.....
30 1
Replying to melfal • May 17, 2026
He needs another beating from CYY to stop him from crying 😂
Your comment reminds me of those typical mothers who hit their child even more when the kid starts crying.....
4 1
On A Splendid Match • May 11, 2026
I really enjoy our little emperor's screen time…
This little actor truly has a bright future ahead of him. His screen presence and natural acting make every scene even more enjoyable.
19 0