Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Home is where the Heart is
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 24, 2023
Replying to Windchime • Feb 14, 2025
This drama has one of the prettiest cover I've seen on mdl so far. May it never get changed, it's way too beautiful…
ohmygosh! & your profile too
1 1
Replying to Vniverse • Feb 8, 2025
Gotta take a quick nap before next episode
Last n8 I had a instinct maybe u gonna change ur profile soon & here u go (ツ)
1 1
Replying to Shin Mun • Feb 6, 2025
Title Back for You
Duìbùqǐ I was wrong 😞
dunno just didn't like Luna & Zi Dan's part from 2nd epi
Today's cls have been cancel so I'm gonna try again
0 0
Replying to Shin Mun • Feb 4, 2025
Title Back for You
Long wait but no regretsseems like patience paid off
Duìbùqǐ I was wrong 😞
0 2
Replying to whovianpbt • Dec 19, 2024
Person Go Youn Jung
That was a cool cameo. Moving crossover?
LIGHT SHOP & MOVING Connected And Set In Same Universe
They've finally revealed who's the one student in 'Moving' who has a superpower to halt time & they even give him a face and made a cameo on the last episode of 'Light Shop'💡
5 0
On Light Shop • Dec 19, 2024
Title Light Shop
LIGHT SHOP & MOVING Connected And Set In Same Universe
They've finally revealed who's the one student in 'Moving' who has a superpower to halt time & they even give him a face and made a cameo on the last episode of 'Light Shop'💡
8 3
On Pursuit of Jade • Dec 15, 2024
director from Blossom , writer from Love like galaxy we have Zhang ling he as ML
naneun otukkkheeeee!!!
6 0
Replying to Shin Mun • Dec 7, 2024
Blossom (2024)* maybe can be a good option though I'm not watching it but have watched some review & clips & it's…
Bro you've got my words
same as here :'(
1 0
Replying to criwery • Dec 7, 2024
guys recommend me some airing cdramas to watch for the meanwhile 😭😭
Blossom (2024)* maybe can be a good option though I'm not watching it but have watched some review & clips & it's look promising
3 6
Replying to lilswtangel • Dec 5, 2024
Kisskh
Do you watched it in VLC media? then you can find Option *Subtitle * in the top navigation bar
In small screen, not full screeen
or you can google it *how to turn on subtiles on VLC media
0 0
Replying to Cherrymotion • Dec 2, 2024
since you've dropped the spoiler from the novel, I won't complain only if you elaborate more 😉 ... of course…
okay just tell me the chapter number
1 4
Replying to Simply A • Nov 30, 2024
What's the time zone release? It's 9:18 am EST and not available on Netflix yet. 😭
In my country, it always release on 8:20
1 1