Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: May 30
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 8, 2017
Replying to The boyfriend • 13 days ago
Title The Missing Piece Spoiler
So now the present is the time after they send 6 months together (shen mo mistaking him for his ex) and after…
Yes, you have it right! The hospital scene where Shen Mo wakes up and mistakes Mingxuan for Zhou Yang was in the past.

The timeline is basically:

Past: Shen Mo is kidnapped → traumatized → wakes up → remembers what happened → breaks up with Zhou Yang → eats shrimp at his parents’ house → has an allergic reaction,his brain blocks out what happened (since it trauma on top of trauma )→ forgets everything → mistakes Mingxuan for Zhou Yang → they spend 6 months together.

Then: Shen Mo’s real memories come back → he forgets those 6 months → Mingxuan and Shen Mo enter the 3-year contract.

So everything we say from the beginning, Mingxuan sister and zhou yang coming back, to Mingxuan sister finding it all out, to Mingxuan ending the contract with Shen Mo was the present.

Does that make a little more sense?
1 1
On The Missing Piece • 14 days ago
For those who are confused about the timeline for all the episodes:

Episode 1–5:
These episodes are in the present, about 3–4 years after the accident.

Episode 6:
The beginning is in the present, then it jumps back to the past when Shen Mo is riding his bike and crashes into Mingxuan. The rest of the episode takes place in the past.

Episode 7:
This episode switches between the past and present.

* Past: Mingxuan finds Shen Mo.
* Present: Mingxuan gets into his car, and Shen Mo enters their apartment and starts getting flashbacks from seeing everything around him.
* Past: We go back to when Shen Mo wakes up in the hospital.
* Then we see Shen Mo’s trauma take over his mind, causing him to forget everything that happened (so him being kidnapped and tortured) and believe that
Mingxuan is Zhou Yang.

Hopefully this makes sense :)
10 4
Replying to daliorz • 14 days ago
Title The Missing Piece Spoiler
i'm watching episode 7 but i'm confused about the time ??? is the episode all about present or past ?! 😭
It’s both, The past at the beginning when Mingxuan finds Shen mo, the present when Mingxuan gets into his car and when Shen Mo enters their apartment and gets the flashbacks while looking at everything, back to the past when Shen Mo wakes up in the hospital and all the way to the end of the episode.
3 1
On Kiss • 17 days ago
Title Kiss
Going back down memory lane when I was first introduced to TayNew, watched this back in 2016. Came for Mild and Mek (loved their chemistry in ugly ducklings don’t) but out of it all definitely became a TayNew fans at the end ❤️
0 0
Replying to Tuabuela • 17 days ago
I just finished EP 1 and I'm so confused about everything. Nothing makes sense(Btw that arch was nasty 🤭)
I was too, but if you keep watching it will all make sense, for me ep 2 is when it all finally clicked.
6 0
Replying to Himitsu12 • Jul 21, 2026
Disgusting bs making fun of Christianity (ofc because it would never dare to make fun of any other religions)
The series literally starts by saying it’s “inspired by questions that arise within the human heart” and that it isn’t meant to offend or pass judgment on any beliefs, religions, or individuals. As a Christian, I didn’t see it as making fun of Christianity. I saw it as telling the story of people who struggle with their faith and identity, which is something many people genuinely experience. There’s a difference between mocking a religion and sharing the reality of those struggles. If, despite that disclaimer, you still believe the series is mocking Christianity and find it disgusting, then this may simply not be the right series for you. But I don’t think it’s fair to dismiss it as anti-Christian when it’s trying to tell a story that reflects the experiences of real people.
17 0
Replying to Kayland • Jul 27, 2025
This!!! It was my first kdrama, and I was watching it while it was on going. Those were the days 😭
I can’t agree with you more, I still watch kdramas but I am very selective now than back then. I am more towards cdramas now.
1 1
Replying to Salwa Nice • Jul 27, 2025
Take me back to those says when i watched this drama while ongoing in 2017.... 🍀
This!!! It was my first kdrama, and I was watching it while it was on going. Those were the days 😭
2 3
Replying to Amanda Abreu • Jul 26, 2025
Time to start camping here on the comments to get updates on a daily basis, just like I've done for The first…
This 🤣
2 0
Replying to twinty • Jul 26, 2025
Finished ep 21. It did not disappoint. But also sad to see JQX story about what happened. I figured the director…
This… when they did the flashbacks I cried because of what he was going through
2 1
Replying to Ningrum • Jul 25, 2025
Title Our Generation Spoiler
so, where is Jiang Qiaoxi parents? and who at the hospital at ep 18 or 19?
Remember he cut them off. His uncle ( I believe) the one that took him in
1 5
On The Ex-Morning • Jul 24, 2025
I was so happy and excited for this drama, and it honestly lived up to everything I hoped for. KristSingto absolutely killed it their acting was top-tier, and the chemistry was just unreal. They’ve always been one of my favorite pairs, and this drama really delivered with them. The ending had me in tears because after all these years of waiting for my boys to reunite, they finally did it and I finally got to see their onscreen wedding. It was everything. 🥹💍💙
7 0
Replying to 10joyboy • Jul 9, 2025
Title They Kiss Again Spoiler
Hi, is there a love triangle, I read fl is an airhead woman so is she doesn't have common sense and has no boundaries…
I know your comment was 2 months ago, but I saw if you haven’t watched this yet. I highly recommend. I get you point with the who love triangle I don’t really like those plots either. But in my opinion the first season “it started with a kiss” is her really trying to win him over and yes others are also involved but you over look it because he can only be his true self around her. For season 2 “They kiss again” I don’t really can’t it as a love triangle haha, it’s only her doubting her relationship with him for like two episodes and then they make up. Yes, she is bit of an airhead but that’s what he loves about her. About of all the different versions of “itazura na kiss“ this is my favorite one. The reason why I say you should go ahead and give this one to go is because in this one compared to all the other versions out there the ml smiles a lot more, and then I swear, I think they kisses in this version are more intimate than all the other versions out there. So I saw give it a go at first to see :)
0 0
Replying to Taino • Dec 28, 2023
I am also obsessed with Noona dramas
I respect your opinion but for me it’s not weird at all and I love them. The society treats women in their mid to late 30s differently than men. In the drama he is 26 and she is 36 a 10 year difference, if it was turned around where the man is 36 and the woman is 26 y’all would have no issues at all.
18 0
Replying to MoonOverStar • Apr 5, 2022
Just watched ep 11, I lost count of how many times I said "WHAT THE ACTUAL EFF?" What the hell did I just watch?…
I'm over here thinking the same thing, like where did this child come from haha
1 1