Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: May 30
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 8, 2017
Replying to Miranda • Aug 7, 2018
Title Are You Human? Spoiler
What the fuc*k happened? this series finales was so intense for me, for a moment I thought it was over about them,…
i think it has to do with him saying that he is more of an average person now. or they could have added something when they were rebuilding him. but i dont care when he cried i started to cry more.
1 0
On Are You Human? • Aug 7, 2018
Title Are You Human? Spoiler
That ending omg im crying right now. The very last scene when Nam Shin lll actually cried, i started to cry even more. To me this is a great ending.
3 0
Replying to Kayland • Jul 29, 2018
There are only 4 episodes out right now and i already give this show a 10. I cant stop rewinding some of the scenes…
10/10
2 0
On What's Wrong with Secretary Kim • Jul 29, 2018
There are only 4 episodes out right now and i already give this show a 10. I cant stop rewinding some of the scenes because they are so amazing. Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young acting is amazing, i cant get enough. Cant wait for all the other episodes. Can it be Wednesday and Thursday already!
.............Edit (spoiler may be in the part read at own risk):
I can't believe it's over :( This drama to me deservers more than 10 stars. I was so happy with the ending i could not stop smiling :) it took me to finish now because i did not want to watch the last 2 episodes because i knew it would be really over lol. This is a drama i would watch over and over again. This is the first time i'm writing a long review and it because this drama really deserves it too. For anyone reading this defiantly recommend it!
5 0
On A Werewolf Boy • Jun 1, 2018
The ending has me in all different kind of feelings. The acting was amazing as always for Song Joong Ki and Park Bo Young. So happy i watched this. I highly recommend!!
3 0
Replying to ElenaAvatar6363 • May 23, 2018
Title Blood Spoiler
is it a sad ending?
oh i read some comments lol. so he dies then out of nowhere comes back to save her i think months later and thats the ending. no explanation just he comes back and it ends.
0 0
Replying to ElenaAvatar6363 • May 23, 2018
Title Blood Spoiler
is it a sad ending?
its not a sad ending. he leave then i think months later comes back and saves her from vampires. then it ended like that. all they do is looks in each others eyes and it ends. i the ending is on my list for worst endings.
0 0
Replying to ElenaAvatar6363 • Apr 16, 2018
Title Blood Spoiler
is it a sad ending?
Ummmm..... no it’s just they could have done a lot more
0 0
On Cross • Mar 24, 2018
Title Cross
I just finished this drama in literally 2 days I couldn’t stop watching each episode ended where you need to watch the next episode immediately. I loved it so much!
6 0
On Blood • Feb 16, 2018
Title Blood Spoiler
I really liked this drama but then the ending happened. I gave it a 9.0.
3 8
On Nam Da Reum • Jan 31, 2018
Person Nam Da Reum
Every time i see this kid its always a guest or he plays the younger person of the mail leads. I would like to see a drama where he has a main role now.
3 0