Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Jan 12, 2025
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 10, 2024
Replying to HanT • Aug 11, 2024
With the turmoils in the recent episodes, ZFG and Rao Jing scenes are the highlights, their interactions just…
Waiting for their kiss 🤭🤭
4 0
On Bad Memory Eraser • Aug 9, 2024
Why are ratings for this show too low❓. The storyline is so unique and amazing🤯 And these are the same people who give 5 Star Rating to shows like My Demon, King the Land, and many more 🤡🤡
8 0
Replying to dnk • Feb 11, 2024
I am writing this as spoiler but I think you are wrong. If I am not wrong the way I see kdramas go. I see 2 scenarios…
If she was drugged or something like assault, she should have reported him!!! Isn't she a lawyer?

Isn't she brave?

Also, she married him for 8-10 years. For what?
Does it make sense? I don't think so!!

As you say the son might be of ML. Then what has she been doing till now?
Isn't ML being cheated?💀 What about his feelings?🥺

Is she forced to marry? No! She was ready to run with ML. right??
(It shows she sleeps with her Ex-husband) -> (cheat) -> (Break-up with Boyfriend)

Why I don't like to continue:
- I just don't like cheating.
- Also when ML is loyal to his FL & she still has no respect for him

That scene when FL's friend tells her that Night she was so wasted with her Ex-husband at that point I can't tell you how pissed I was!!🤬
Immediately I stopped watching this

Don't know why. but, my heart can't take things like this!! 😭
I can't stop thinking about like, how someone cheats or marries a man who doesn't love her and leaves her Boyfriend 😭😭

I don't like this plot so I just drop this. It's my opinion. I don't care about others :)😇

You should continue to watch if you like 🫰
3 1
On Queen of Divorce • Feb 10, 2024
Is the Story Writer / Director `High` or something? What is this shit !!

Why I started this Drama:
1. Because of ML
2. I thought the Story is like They Both do not know each other, then throughout solving the cases they fall in love, Like Enemy to Lovers.

I was wrong :((

After watching 3 Episode:
- They already know each other (Also in a Relationship)
- Then she break-up with him

In 4th Episode:
- That FL is just getting on my nerves !!!
- So-called Badass Female Lead (Who already has a Boyfriend, and still mistakenly Sleep with another man, It's not making any sense)
- Also, why is she treating him like a Dog?? He was always so good to her.

Assholes Trying to Normalize Cheating, I mean wtf???

Not a cup of my tea
Dropping on 4th Episode
7 5