Editorials
KiKo Tsukino • Feb 27, 2026
Review A Beautiful Lie
I completely agree with you! The writing quality has been disappointing and lacks the direction and closure we expect from a developed storyline. After investing time in 35 episodes, it feels frustrating not to have a satisfying conclusion. I somehow got that they wanted us to say, it was all a beautiful lie. What you see, isn't necessary the ending.
1 0
KiKo Tsukino • Feb 26, 2026
Review A Beautiful Lie
I completely agree with you! The writing quality has been disappointing and lacks the direction and closure we expect from a developed storyline. After investing time in 35 episodes, it feels frustrating not to have a satisfying conclusion.
1 0
CherryBunny • Sep 11, 2024
Review The Legendary Tycoon
You're complaining about the characters behaviors. That was the history, why pretend otherwise? It really kills me that when people write reviews, my suggestion before you criticize the writing, learn about the life of each. Every drama is not going to be picture perfect or have a happy ending, if it is based on a true story such as this.
1 1
Karthik • Sep 9, 2024
Review If Paris Downcast
That's your opinion. Keep it to yourself!
0 0
On Spring Burning • Jul 23, 2024
Title Spring Burning
AWESOME! Congratulations! I can't wait to see this drama with Lou Zheng.
0 0
