Celebrity
Nathan • Mar 22, 2022
Review Bulgasal: Immortal Souls
loved everything what you said...
2 1
Replying to Babetute • May 23, 2019
Title Princess Silver
Do you know if this is going to have a happy ending?
ok, kool thank you..
0 1
Replying to Monette • May 22, 2019
Title Princess Silver
...and i am loving this drama after The Legends! ;)
Do you know if this is going to have a happy ending?
0 3
Apple Eye • May 14, 2019
Review Unique Lady
I did on facebook I answered her questions just waiting for an acceptance. Thank you my friend..
0 0
Apple Eye • May 14, 2019
Review Unique Lady
I want to watch this drama, so I'm waiting for subs.. Plus I'm also scared of sad endings.????????
1 1
On Two Weeks • May 14, 2019
Title Two Weeks
???? I hope it no have sad endings...
0 0
