K-Drama Replying to Itsnainainai • Nov 11, 2023
Title Love You Seven Times Spoiler
Yes it does
Thank you so much!!
1 0
On Love You Seven Times • Nov 8, 2023
Title Love You Seven Times
Does this have a happy ending spoilers please and thank you
1 2
Replying to StrayKidsSunshine • Oct 22, 2023
Title Thousand Years for You Spoiler
Just finished the last ep and: 1. Yes but no. I can tell you the details if you want.)2. I really liked it! And…
I don't know if I will watch it. Yes he die and I no like sad endings even though you see who might look like him from the back 😂 and her smiling.
1 0
Replying to Babetute • Oct 21, 2023
Title One and Only Spoiler
Thank you I love a happy ending story. Saved me some tears
Really were is it
0 1
Replying to CC_ • Oct 17, 2023
Title I Am Nobody Spoiler
It ended in a satisfying ending imo, it'll do well if it's not continued to the next season unlike other dramas…
Thank you
1 0
Replying to Babetute • Oct 17, 2023
Title Egg and Stone Spoiler
Does it have a sad ending
So a happy ending
0 0
Replying to Benny • Oct 17, 2023
Title Egg and Stone
I hate this show😒
Does it have a sad ending
0 2
On I Am Nobody • Oct 17, 2023
Title I Am Nobody
Does it have a happy ending plus are there any romance spoilers please and thank you
0 5
Replying to twiz aka unagibento • Oct 17, 2023
Title Twelve Legends Spoiler
Not really. The final scene suggests maybe they'll get another start. Also most of the side couples don't get…
Thank you you save me a heartache. I hate sad endings
0 0
Replying to Freya • Oct 15, 2023
Title One and Only Spoiler
For happy ending cravers, this is not one. Still sobbing ....so painful
Thank you I love a happy ending story. Saved me some tears
3 3
On Angel Warrior • Oct 14, 2023
Title Angel Warrior
Does it have a happy ending…
0 0
Replying to rhsljj • Oct 14, 2023
Title Mr. & Mrs. Chen
It just aired 5 eps so we dont know what the ending will be like
Okay thank you
0 0
On Mr. & Mrs. Chen • Oct 13, 2023
Title Mr. & Mrs. Chen
Spoilers please.. Does it have a happy ending?
1 3
Replying to IdealLifeDreamRealm • Oct 13, 2023
Title Novoland: The Castle in the Sky - Time Reversal Spoiler
In my opinion, Novoland Season 2 is better than this movie... there is no happy ending in this one.
So it’s a sad ending ?
0 1
Replying to Alila Nguyen • May 16, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
There’s a thread in the discussion about the ending lol
Ok thank you
0 0
On Till the End of the Moon • May 16, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
OK finish the drama, but can someone interpret the ending for me please and thank you
0 2
Replying to Hanii • Sep 19, 2022
Title I Don't Want to Fall in Love With Humans
hi l just posted my review in the review section above l added a short synopsis about the story you can check…
Does it have a happy ending
0 1
Replying to KangSolC • Sep 19, 2022
Title I Don't Want to Fall in Love With Humans
Basically he's a merman and a human girl kissed him underwater so his pearl went into her body . They're trying…
Oh ok thank you
1 1
On My Dear Donovan • Sep 17, 2022
Title My Dear Donovan
OK right now I can’t watch another episode stopped at episode nine haven’t started yet I’ve read all the comments about cheating or not cheating emotional or non-motional but nobody’s talking about how the grandfather. I just wish the writers could give him a little bit of soft spot especially since he loves his granddaughter so much. I just like happy endings and I wish those two at the end of the episode be happy married etc. Just my opinion I’m sure the writers will Say they broke up been about three years she has his child they see each other and maybe the grandfather will be OK or maybe he died not sure I’ve seen many dramas like this separated raising the kids alone then they come back be together happy family I don’t like that kind of ending though I hope it doesn’t end up that. Again my Opinion
1 0
On I Don't Want to Fall in Love With Humans • Sep 15, 2022
Title I Don't Want to Fall in Love With Humans
Does anyone know what the synopsis is to this story I still don’t understand what the story is about.. Thank you
0 6
