News
Replying to MyGoldenSlumber • Sep 19, 2024
Title The Hidden Moon
I'm fairly sure that all of them are already dead. They died during the car crash. They said it themselves: They're…
I was reading your theory with such seriousness and then burst out laughing at the last sentence. now that would be a plot twisst.
1 0
Jess only has Golden Blo • Sep 19, 2024
Game Best airing BL right now
my winner is HOTE and for me none of the current bls is topping that
0 1
Replying to ai_tawinan • Aug 13, 2024
Title Sugar Dog Life Spoiler
I was surprise like you too, too fast too weird. But the scene was cut and end up there. So, in my guess, in my…
ahh!! got it. but did you watch the 2nd ep of sugar dog life? because it didn't actually happen.
0 1
Replying to Sugar Dog Life • Aug 11, 2024
Title Sugar Dog Life
Replying to deleted comment
it's hardly a remake of the film because the series would be covering more of the manga than the film did. it's another adaptation of the manga
0 0
Replying to ai_tawinan • Aug 11, 2024
Title Sugar Dog Life Spoiler
I was surprise like you too, too fast too weird. But the scene was cut and end up there. So, in my guess, in my…
I mean did you not watch Cosmetic playlover?!! it's happening and this is so exciting!!!
0 4
Replying to GoodRick • Aug 11, 2024
Title Sugar Dog Life
What are the other food related J-BLs? Names please and thank you.
what did you eat yesterday? season 1, 2, and film, let's eat together, Aki and Haru, naked dining, our dining table, although, I love you and you?
0 1
Replying to 10477047 • Jun 23, 2024
Title Dinosaur Love
yeah let's pretend that jbl, kbl or other countries doesn't have r*pe (esp jbl kewk). just take one minute to…
kbls rarely show anything extreme, they usually touch upon the surface. by that standard, the ML of the Jazz for Two was a SA attempter. and later it was acted as if nothing has happened.
0 0