Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Aug 3, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 11, 2015
Replying to Toblie • Mar 25, 2020
I enjoyed this season more than all the rest
do i need to watch prior seasons to understand this one ?
0 1
Replying to Reean • Dec 28, 2019
Title Search: WWW
Amongst other things, is no one going to mention how well this drama portrayed sexual tension.. I’ve never seen…
what do you mean?
0 2
Replying to Cat oh cricket • Dec 13, 2018
Episode 09 - my heart.Now is the time for Kuroiwa and Hijiri to face everyone. Mother is visiting every place…
where did u watch it?
0 0
Replying to Cat oh cricket • Dec 13, 2018
Episode 09 - my heart.Now is the time for Kuroiwa and Hijiri to face everyone. Mother is visiting every place…
where did u watch it ?
0 0
Skye-N-Rain • Feb 1, 2018
Awesome that MDL is getting into another level ! You guys work so hard and I think I speak for everyone on how much thankfull we are to you! I'll be joining the buy me a cup thing when I can ;)

Btw is the app live now or when is it coming out ?
2 0
Replying to areumski • Oct 17, 2017
Title Black
Yeah I feel you... I dislike the main actors aswell but I gave it a try and actually its pretty good. It's a ocn…
No prob :)
0 0
Replying to Dreamy • Oct 15, 2017
Title Black
Wow 8.9 already? Is this really that good? this is not on my ptw list just because I don't like both leads acting…
Yeah I feel you... I dislike the main actors aswell but I gave it a try and actually its pretty good. It's a ocn show for sure. As long its OCN i'll never postpone a show because of suck things as actors and such. So give it a try :)
2 0
Replying to --- • Jul 14, 2017
Title Bad Guy
Where can I watch this movie? Can't find it anywhere... EDIT: oh, I found it o_o;;
where?
1 0
Replying to RejaulHoque • Apr 2, 2017
what makes criminal minds good is the variety of characters in the team. So the casting should be made to do justice…
EXACTLY! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
1 0
On The Liar and His Lover • Mar 20, 2017
It seems good but even though I adore Lee Hyun Woo , I don't know if he can pull of this character... I think kdramaland could use some new talent. The man is being typecast all the time , I'm sorry but I getting tired of the same actors playing the same characters over and over again. :/
2 1
Replying to Ari • Jan 14, 2017
this is the most chaotic thing ive read in my entire life you should've just written it like a normal human…
Be independent of the opnion of others, sure, but always have them in consideration , for they do not define you but can indeed help you.
Just an opinion,oh wait, you don't care about those...;)
1 0