Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 13 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 16, 2021
Replying to Medlover • Apr 2, 2022
At the end of the day this drama is about youth It's about how two people helped each other to be successfulRomance…
Exactly
0 0
On Grid • Feb 16, 2022
Title Grid
Looking forward to this after Stranger 1 & 2
0 0
ksh_1507 • Feb 1, 2022
Review Snowdrop
Sooho couldn't have used Yongro as a sheild because the SWAT team didn't came for her rescue.
They came to kill everyone off.
If Nam Tae-il arrived a bit earlier Sooho could have used Yongro as a sheild as Nam Tae il wanted the bank password from them.

I agree with issue of Sol-hi's parents.
I was waiting for it to get revealed.
But all in vain😟

Except from the plot, I don't have any complaints regarding this drama.
1 0
Replying to U123S123 • Jan 29, 2022
Title Snowdrop
Whats the secret of Seulhi?
So many things still to be revealed
0 0
Replying to strikejet • Jan 24, 2022
Title Snowdrop
I thought nothing will top the ending expressions of Soo Ho in this episode but the foreigner speaking in Korean…
She is a veteran. U can find her in many Kdramas
0 0
Replying to qyxinj • Jan 24, 2022
Title Snowdrop
i just watched ep 13 and just have to comment about how youngro's character is so poorly written. jisoo did well…
Agree. The character is poorly written😑
1 0
Replying to Kimsamsoom • Jan 24, 2022
Title Snowdrop
There is so much plot that the write could have concentrated on. Doubling down on young ros relationship with…
Nam Tae il is the screaming 😱 bitch of snowdrop 🤣🤣🤣🤣
1 0
Replying to xuehua • Jan 21, 2022
Title Snowdrop
p.s hopefully they release the full bgm osts soon...got so emotional listening to this huhu
Yea me too🥺
1 0
Replying to xuehua • Jan 21, 2022
Title Snowdrop
Since we're still 21 hrs away from the release of ep 12, wanted to share this pretty ost here... it'll always…
Yes, this is it. I am literally obsessed with this.
2 1
Replying to iota • Jan 21, 2022
Title Snowdrop
Let's enjoy rest of the episodes to the max. 🤧
🥺🥺🥺🥺
1 0
Replying to iota • Jan 17, 2022
Title Snowdrop
The OST Wishes by Jamie Miller is so damn good. Everytime I listen to this OST, My mind imagines Soo ho missing…
😭😭😭
1 1
On Snowdrop • Jan 17, 2022
Title Snowdrop
KIM JISOO is the most genuine person I have ever seen. I am so addicted to the Behind The Scenes. She is literally a bowl of sunshine.
19 1
Replying to iota • Jan 17, 2022
Title Snowdrop
Then imagine tensions bewteen kang mo and the wall
🤣🤣
1 0
Replying to butterfly net • Jan 16, 2022
Title Snowdrop
i was so shocked when kangmoo said he tried to escape yesterday like...
Same
0 0
Replying to Dem2 • Jan 16, 2022
Title Snowdrop
🤭😊😊 such a perfect kiss😭😭😭 We hardly get to see such meaningful kissing scenes in K-drama now…
Exactly, she portrayed the young emotion perfectly
0 0
Replying to Clarywayland20 • Jan 16, 2022
Title Snowdrop
Why do u think Sohoo’s father smirked ?
He just keeps on smirking....
May be he has got something up his sleeves
1 1
Replying to Clarywayland20 • Jan 16, 2022
Title Snowdrop Spoiler
New male character— YoungRo’s Step brother or future Fiancé?
I think he is the President's son
0 0
Replying to butterfly net • Jan 15, 2022
Title Snowdrop
hye ryoung definitely deserved that slap😭
Yasssss!
I want her to get some more
5 0
Replying to SnowV • Jan 15, 2022
Title Snowdrop Spoiler
Today's Bonus scene was so good. The Report and Jang Hana makes a good team
I just hope the Reporter is safe. Plzz be safe
5 1
On Snowdrop • Jan 15, 2022
Title Snowdrop
Today's Bonus scene was so good.
The Report and Jang Hana makes a good team
13 2