Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 13 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 16, 2021
Replying to 8342945 • Jul 12, 2021
When Yohan went to meet youngmin mom.after that scene,one man was crying in front of Yohan.Who was he?
That guy was the one tailing others for Yohan.
I think he is the child Yohan mentioned who lost his dad due to Minister Cha
2 1
Replying to zera • Jul 9, 2021
I am Universe and Reveluv and I'M SO HAPPY DUDE
same here
3 0
Replying to em2212 • Jul 5, 2021
Review Vincenzo
only hot ppl like vincenzo
Yea it seems so
0 0
Replying to Superfly • Jun 20, 2021
Review Vincenzo
I agree with you. One thing i want to point out regarding the acting of the boss villain. I genuinely think that…
Same thought as you. He definitely improved his skills but not exactly to the level to be praised like this.
I found his performance OK nd nothing more.
1 0