Editorials
Replying to pakunook • Aug 15, 2026
Title Century of Love
Or maybe i finished it omg help
this series is so worth it, I watched it when it aired and I still remember the feelings I had watching it, 100% recommend!!
0 1
On Gray Shelter • Apr 25, 2024
Title Gray Shelter
I’ve never seen someone as borderline as Yoondae he is so well portrayed
3 0
Replying to mizuharaaya • Aug 31, 2022
Title His Man
The youtube live was so hard to watch... Junghyun out there exposing himself fully, saying he still like changmin…
i personally think changmin likes JH but he's afraid of hurting him, which I can understand. and I think this is why he can't completely reject JH because he still likes him so he doesn't want to lose him either (it's my opinion!!!)
4 1
On The Tasty Florida • Oct 31, 2021
Title The Tasty Florida
anybody can send a link for ep 3?? because I can't find it anywhere
0 1
Replying to Cewhenryl • Mar 11, 2021
Title Salary Lupin Ateez
The 7th episode is the end?
yep
0 1
On You Never Eat Alone • Feb 7, 2021
Title You Never Eat Alone
anyone has a link to watch ep 2with eng subs with the sound coordinated to the screen please?? cause every time I find subs the sound and the screen aren't together
0 0
