K-Drama
Replying to Sooz Dez • Nov 23, 2025
Title Kono Koi wa, Risokei.
En UniReel
No, it only has Japanese subtitles
0 0
Replying to SaniaMirza • Nov 15, 2025
Title Kono Koi wa, Risokei.
Where to watch??
En UniReel
0 2
On Love in the Air: Koi no Yokan • Dec 1, 2024
Title Love in the Air: Koi no Yokan
Hasta el momento el capitulo 5,es el unico que realmente me ha gustado,me gusta la pareja de Kai y fuma,mucho mas que la de arashi y rei
1 0
On Death's First Love • Nov 14, 2024
Title Death's First Love
After watching chapter 7, I just want a happy ending.
0 0
On Chocolate War • Oct 17, 2024
Title Chocolate War
This drama is currently being subtitled in Spanish.
0 0
Replying to GoodRick • Oct 17, 2024
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart!
8.9? Is this really that good? A Thai BL that good? Is this real? I don't always trust MDL ratings.
For me the maximum would be a 6, I only got to chapter 3 and it didn't convince me to continue.
2 1
