K-Drama
On Dragon Sakura Season 2 • May 31, 2021
Title Dragon Sakura Season 2
If I watch this season without watching the first will I still understand what's going on?
0 1
Skye-N-Rain • Feb 4, 2018
Article Help Take kisskh To The Next Level!
Happy to hear about an app in development, been wanting a way to update my list through my phone for a while now.
2 0
Ceki • Jan 18, 2018
Article 2017 Tokyo Drama Awards Winners
Nice to see Yowamushi Pedal here! That drama gets me so hyped up and I love the characters.
3 0
Replying to Old_Anime_Lady • Oct 30, 2017
Article A Stalker's Guide to Oguri Shun
crows zero and crows zero 2 if you are talking about the black and white
Thank you!
1 0
Old_Anime_Lady • Oct 29, 2017
Article A Stalker's Guide to Oguri Shun
What drama is the 4th picture from the top from?
1 0
Replying to renebean • Aug 15, 2017
Title Legal Mavericks
Just started the first episode, pretty good so far.
You are in for a good ride.
0 0
dramalover123 • Jul 1, 2017
Article Borders: Crossing over to Jdramas
What drama is the fourth pic from the top with ouguri shun from?
0 1
Replying to Soren333 • Jan 17, 2015
Article Best of Korea 2014 Winners!!!
You got the right actor for the villain, but you got the wrong drama that he played the villain. Shing Sung Rok…
Yeah i know. I just thought that he played the villain in liar game much better. His acting skills are off the charts.
0 0
Nana87 • Jan 15, 2015
Article Best of Korea 2014 Winners!!!
You got the right actor for the villain, but you got the wrong drama that he played the villain. Shing Sung Rok was amazing in Liar Game.
7 3
Nana87 • Jan 6, 2015
Article Best of Korea 2014 Winners!!!
Where's God's Gift
6 0
On I Give My First Love to You • Dec 1, 2014
Title I Give My First Love to You
I cried so much for this movie. More than I've ever cried for any other movies. So sad ;(
1 0
On Badges of Fury • Nov 22, 2014
Title Badges of Fury
Terrible film
1 0
Ginger • Oct 19, 2014
Article Ratings War! Old tricks always win!
Can someone explain these ratings to me please. Is 5% good? 2% bad?
0 1
On Healer • Oct 4, 2014
Title Healer
Kim Na Na!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 0
On Line Walker • Oct 4, 2014
Title Line Walker Spoiler
Nice ending. Sad that they pushed Kobe away by giving him cancer. Kinda removed him from the whole plot.
2 0
bluephoenix • Feb 28, 2014
Article Casting Updates for Korean Dramas
Looking forward to Doctor Stranger and Witches Romance!
1 0
Replying to Soren333 • Feb 27, 2014
Title I Need Romance Season 3
Do I need to watch I Need Romance 1 and I Need Romance 2 to understand what's going on in this drama?
Ok thanks! I'll definitely be checking this drama out in that case!
2 0
On I Need Romance Season 3 • Feb 27, 2014
Title I Need Romance Season 3
Do I need to watch I Need Romance 1 and I Need Romance 2 to understand what's going on in this drama?
0 0
HeidiLyon • Feb 14, 2014
Article Upcoming KDramas - February Edition
So many cool dramas!!
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Dec 22, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Oooh I see, I was wondering whether I should watch that but now that I've seen that pic it makes me want to watch it lol! :p
1 0
