K-Drama Jang Young Nam and Cha Ji Yeon clash as half-sisters having different objectives in 'Final Table' 5 hours ago
K-Drama Ji Chang Wook goes from top-tier planner to unemployed man in 'Merry Berry Love' 12 hours ago
News Han So Hee, Rain, and more confirmed to star alongside Byeon Woo Seok in 'Solo Leveling' 12 hours ago
Replying to stalker57 • Apr 19, 2026 Title Perfect Crown Is this not the standard for SML in most drams they are long time friend/unrequitred love and don't say or do… Teek hoon. Apne logon ko dekhke accha lagta hai. 0 2
Replying to stalker57 • Apr 19, 2026 Title Perfect Crown Is this not the standard for SML in most drams they are long time friend/unrequitred love and don't say or do… Namaste virat bhai😂. 0 4
Replying to Shangguan Qian • Apr 18, 2026 Title Perfect Crown She's the queen dowager's spy placed in the Grand prince's residence. I think it was mentioned in last week's… Ohh I miss it 0 0
On Perfect Crown • Apr 18, 2026 Title Perfect Crown Choi ji su that cutiee from undercover miss hong, why she is really suspicious here. She doesn't seem really happy after seeing iu. 4 2
Replying to 100zzsuzy • Apr 17, 2026 Title Perfect Crown This is killing me, honestly. For the past 2–3 years, struggles have kept piling up, and I’ve managed to hold… 🤍🙏🕊 3 0
On Perfect Crown • Apr 16, 2026 Title Perfect Crown https://youtu.be/yclX1lsRjCc?si=_jy5FYPRZMrgpqXiIt feels like the story isn’t what I thought it would be after seeing this. 5 0
Replying to Toffee_e • Apr 16, 2026 Title Perfect Crown People really can't be saying IU can't act when something like "When life gives u tangerines" exists...if… What about my mister. I became a fan of IU after watching it. 4 0
Replying to kdramachic • Apr 16, 2026 Article Park Shin Hye and Choi Tae Joon to welcome second child Are you okay in life? what is wrong with you? I felt the same at first when I read it🤭. People are crazy really. Just look at what’s happening in the comment section under a happy news from their life. 4 1
Lily Alice • Apr 16, 2026 Article Park Shin Hye and Choi Tae Joon to welcome second child Congratulations❤️. I was waiting for Park Shin-hye’s next drama. 7 0
On Perfect Crown • Apr 11, 2026 Title Perfect Crown IU is really beautiful. I can't stop looking her. 4 0
Replying to Vniverse • Apr 11, 2026 Title Perfect Crown "let's get married"*YIAN SMIRKS 😏"I bet he was waiting for it Yeah I can't stop smiling. It’s been a long time since I felt this much happy.🤭 2 0
Replying to Vniverse • Apr 11, 2026 Title Perfect Crown "let's get married"*YIAN SMIRKS 😏"I bet he was waiting for it Yeahh I can't stop smiling. Ohh it’s been a long time since I felt this happy.🤭 2 1
Replying to Souls • Apr 10, 2026 Title Perfect Crown Heyy you I know you. I like your arts. It's too good. Your were also in the alchemy of souls comment section. Really nice 1 0
Replying to Conservative Torch • Apr 10, 2026 Title Perfect Crown https://www.instagram.com/p/DW8yCSoEbsh/?igsh=MTQya3R1cTlqOGVvMA==Did a fanart after a while Heyy you I know you. I like your arts. It's too good. Your were also in the alchemy of souls comment section. 1 2
Replying to Xiao Yu • Apr 10, 2026 Title Perfect Crown I think this year is next 2016 for dramas! So much good stuff coming out. Woww that is amazing 1 0
Replying to shen quin • Apr 10, 2026 Title Perfect Crown It depends. It takes atleast a day with accurate subs 😮 0 0
Replying to Xiao Yu • Apr 10, 2026 Title Perfect Crown I think this year is next 2016 for dramas! So much good stuff coming out. OMG, was it like this in 2016 too? 0 2
On Perfect Crown • Apr 10, 2026 Title Perfect Crown Does anyone know how long it takes to appear on Kisskh after it airs? 1 11
It feels like the story isn’t what I thought it would be after seeing this.