Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Jun 7, 2024
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 9, 2017
Replying to Diaaszm • Nov 8, 2017
Something went wrong in this drama ... Dreams are not shown as before. The genius is gone. Something was lost.…
I totally agree. Earlier I waited eagerly for each episode. But after ep 16 the anticipation and eagerness for upcoming episodes was lost.Now I am watching this only for woo tak's secret and the romance
0 0
On Peach Girl • Nov 8, 2017
Title Peach Girl
It's an average movie . There was nothing special about it . It would have been better if the leads could act. The only character I liked was toji
3 0
fatema • Oct 31, 2017
So true. It is probably the worst romantic jmovie i have ever seen along with wolf girl and the black prince
3 0
cityhunter • Oct 31, 2017
My favourites are devil beside you, summer's desire,refreshman and it started with a kiss 1 and 2 (probably the best adaptation of itazura na kiss)
1 0
On While You Were Sleeping • Oct 25, 2017
Title While You Were Sleeping Spoiler
I am in love with woo tak. I really hope he isn't the bad guy. I think he is the runaway soldier's nephew because he is somehow related to the death of the leads' fathers.
7 0
Replying to Poia • Oct 25, 2017
Title While You Were Sleeping Spoiler
What if the cop is the soldier's brother too?And he must keep everything hidden due to his career in the police?
I think woo tak is the nephew of the runaway soldier. And he had to hide this to become a policeman
0 0
Ceki • Oct 22, 2017
My recommendations:
3 idiots
Dangal
Pk
Taare zameen par
Drishyam
Barfi
Bajirao-mastani
The lunchbox
Bahubali 1and 2
Zindagi na milegi dobara
I have found the eng subs for many bollywood and other regional Indian movies on dramanice
2 0
HappySqueak • Oct 4, 2017
It's cute, fluffy and funny at the same time. I really like such lighthearted dramas. The only problem is that the subbing for this drama is slow. I am only able to find the eng subs upto ep 12. Plus there's a second season which has not yet aired.
0 0
On King Is Not Easy • Oct 3, 2017
Title King Is Not Easy Spoiler
Episodes 17-20 were really bad. Liked the show till Episode 16. Then it went downhill. It was supposed to be a historical rom com with body swap but they tried to include every popular genre/theme in the end. The time travel and fantasy elements made no sense. And the ending was hella confusing.
2 0
Replying to Nancy • Oct 1, 2017
Subtitles update. ...?
I found episode 1 subbed at drama nice.
1 0
Replying to Al Elric • Sep 28, 2017
Title The Big Boss
I already changed the description. Is it okay now? :)
Yes. Now this description matches the plot. Earlier it was so misleading.
2 0
On The Big Boss • Sep 22, 2017
Title The Big Boss
I really like this drama. There are so many lol moments. Plus xiadong and Liao Dan yi are so good looking . Also it's plot is different from the description
5 1
Replying to HappyFlower • Sep 21, 2017
Can someone recommend movie as good as this one
You can watch one week friends. It's a good movie
3 0
Replying to supertgirl • Sep 21, 2017
Is it just me or does he look just like Fukushi Sota from tomorrow I will date yesterday's you?
I thought the same
1 0
Replying to ShiraYuuKii • Sep 20, 2017
i loved Won's smile at the end,San's teary eyes while waving her hands.. To think Won would grow up…
Please mark your comment as a spoiler
0 0
On Wolf Girl and Black Prince • Sep 19, 2017
I love yamaken but this movie was bad. He should pick up more roles like the one in one week friends. I am bored of these bad boy characters played by him in almost every dorama/movie
1 0