News
DramaHeroine • Sep 15, 2017
Review Introverted Boss
I totally agree with you . Plus they tried to include so much in a 16 episode drama. It started as a rom com but got so melodramatic in the middle.
0 0
Replying to yoonshizhang • Sep 15, 2017
Title High-End Crush
how is this drama ????anyone?
Its a combo of cute romance, hilarious moments and good acting by jung il woo. The only thing i didn't like was the acting of female lead. Overall its a good one time watch
1 0
On School 2017 • Sep 13, 2017
Title School 2017
It was a cute drama . Nothing special but it was enjoyable. Tae woon's character was my favourite. The chemistry between the leads was also good .It would have been awesome if they showed a kiss scene between the leads
8 0
On Kim Jung Hyun • Sep 12, 2017
Person Kim Jung Hyun
He is like a younger version of nam goong min
3 0
Replying to yamakifan143 • Sep 11, 2017
Title I Love My President Though He's A Psycho
Can someone please tell me if this is a happy ending?? What happened in the end?? I'm reluctant to watch…
Yes it has a happy ending
5 0
On The Full-Time Wife Escapist • Sep 9, 2017
Title The Full-Time Wife Escapist
1 of my favorite jdramas.Loved it ! The dance at the end of each episode was so funny and enjoyable. I liked its realistic approach to romance and the awkwardness between them
13 0
On While You Were Sleeping • Sep 8, 2017
Title While You Were Sleeping
Wow! LJS and Suzy in a drama. I am so excited for this drama. Love both of them
1 0
On One Week Friends • Sep 5, 2017
Title One Week Friends
Such a beautiful movie ! I loved it. Kento's best movie
2 0
Skye-N-Rain • Sep 2, 2017
Article [Game] Live Drama Guessing Game
My girl
0 0
Skye-N-Rain • Sep 2, 2017
Article [Game] Live Drama Guessing Game
Oh my venus
0 0
Skye-N-Rain • Sep 2, 2017
Article [Game] Live Drama Guessing Game
I have no idea.I think I should watch more movies
1 0
Replying to Zardua_ • Sep 2, 2017
Article [Game] Live Drama Guessing Game
Turns out my 'lets only watch newer asian dramas' philosophy isnt working out hahaha
Lol. Same here
1 0
Skye-N-Rain • Sep 2, 2017
Article [Game] Live Drama Guessing Game
Palace the lock heart jade
0 0
Skye-N-Rain • Sep 2, 2017
Article [Game] Live Drama Guessing Game
Strong woman do bong soon
0 0
Skye-N-Rain • Sep 2, 2017
Article [Game] Live Drama Guessing Game
No idea . I think it's a jdrama
0 0
Skye-N-Rain • Sep 2, 2017
Article [Game] Live Drama Guessing Game
Coffee prince
0 0
Skye-N-Rain • Sep 2, 2017
Article [Game] Live Drama Guessing Game
Personal preference
0 0
Skye-N-Rain • Sep 2, 2017
Article [Game] Live Drama Guessing Game
Manhole
0 0
On The King's Woman • Aug 31, 2017
Title The King's Woman
Although i love Zhang vin but i am not liking his character in this drama. YZs personality is bipolar . At one moment he is gentle to her and another moment he turns too cruel. He does not deserve her. I sympathize with Jing ke After watching 10 episodes i feel that Jing ke is the right man for GSL
1 1
HappySqueak • Aug 30, 2017
Article The Time Travel Dramas of 2017
You should also add.tomorrow with you , my only love song and the eternal love .
7 0
