Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Jan 1, 2025
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: USA
  • Contribution Points: 9 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 6, 2019
Replying to Shen Yue • Dec 1, 2023
Person Shen Yue
Replying to deleted comment
Shen Yue changed agencies.
0 2
Replying to MTSS_2022 • Oct 27, 2022
Person Shen Yue
she have a really strong start with her acting career with both meteor garden and lsb being both hits, now her…
So excited to watch Mr. Bad!
2 1
On Use for My Talent • Oct 11, 2022
After airing almost 18 months ago on Netflix, this sweet drame is still trending with US viewers. Just love seeing Jasper and Yue together <3 Can we have a Season 2, please?
3 0
On Shen Yue • Oct 9, 2022
Person Shen Yue
Sorry to disappoint but Shen Yue is straight and not dating Sun NIng. They are just friends/
3 2
On Shen Yue • Jul 10, 2022
Person Shen Yue
Which profile photo should be used instead?
2 1
On Shen Yue • Jul 10, 2022
Person Shen Yue
Loved Shen Yue's duet with Zhang Han!
3 0
On Shen Yue • Jun 17, 2022
Person Shen Yue
I hope she has some great roles coming up! While I love seeing her in the usual roles she accepts coz fan love seeing them, I want to see YueYue as a fierce warrior princess pitted with a total hottie love interest. Am I asking too much here people? I do not think so.... HeHe!!
2 0
On Shen Yue • Nov 9, 2021
Person Shen Yue
So excited for Yue Yue's new roles! She is so adorable and I agree she is so good at acting. Can we get another drama with her and Liu Yihao as the main leads?
9 0
On Corner with Love • Aug 12, 2021
Come on Angie and finalize the male lead opposite Shen Yue and get this drama filming! We have been eagerly waiting to see this drama! Xie xie!
0 0
On Shen Yue • Jun 2, 2021
Person Shen Yue
I just finished Episode 24 of Use for My Talent and I am left wanting more!!
4 0
On Shen Yue • May 17, 2021
Person Shen Yue
Absolutely love how she is blossoming as an actress! Keep up the great work Yue Yue!
9 0
Replying to Silent • Jul 5, 2020
Person Shen Yue
the hate towards her body is ridiculous. What matters is that she is healthy. A lot of actresses have eating disorders…
Recently, Yue did accidently lost a little weight while working hard in her acting classes to further her craft. The result? Shen Yue looks amazing in her booting ceremony black jeans and white T-shirt! As the bts footage reveal a healthy, energetic Shen Yue who clearly is a magnet for handsome men!

Not sure which drama clips made me giddier, that crazy long kissing scene take with Jasper or the adorable booting ceremony clip that suggests a second lead syndrome...
1 0
Replying to kai122 • Jul 5, 2020
Person Shen Yue
She is not that pretty but she is too cute and adorable. Im kinda addicted to her drama. Cant wait for Corner…
Sorry, but I beg to differ with you when you said that Shen Yue is "not that pretty". While she is naturally a cute young lady, her stylists have done a poor job. With proper styling, with or without makeup, Shen Yue is stunning.
1 0
On Shen Yue • Jun 11, 2020
Person Shen Yue
I just love this amazingly talented actress! She is beautiful inside and out. Most of the shows I have come to enjoy, I found because she was acting in them. I cannot wait to see how she blossoms in the years to come.
4 0