Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 86 LV2
  • Birthday: October 05
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 1, 2021
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
On Sweet and Cold • May 7, 2023
I love Noona Romances but Hope she falls first for Him🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞, I don't want another Simp from ep1 or 2 itself or its slow burn 🤞🤞
3 6
Replying to Juliaasol • May 6, 2023
I feel like I've watched an Indian movie. How ridiculous is this. a lot of illogical moments that are difficult…
Keeping Logical / Illogical asaide, Actually I thought that too, especially The Fights + Bgm...

As a Mass lover I loved the ML's elevation scenes
0 0
Replying to Scintillax • May 6, 2023
Can I watch this without watching the og drama
You can, If you have cinematic Knowledge its easy to understand evrything ..


And ML kinda recaps everything in the S2 Ep1...
1 0
Replying to thatkdramagirl • May 6, 2023
It's available now https://app.primevideo.com/detail?gti=amzn1.dv.gti.494aedfc-03c0-44f0-919c-8389ccb1843a&ref_=atv_dp_share_seas&r=web
I already replied you, but thanks
1 0
Replying to moonchild • May 6, 2023
Title Mask Girl
The cast looks good, so...
You didn't understand the above comment right ???? 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

SimonaKdramas Defender / Protector / Savior
2 0
Replying to rhaevenortiz • May 6, 2023
Title Men in Love
I miss lang jie so much last I saw her in a drama was the eternal love season 1,2,3 but I kinda dropped s3. she’s…
Try LJ's HI Venus, I didn't watched it but many said it's good especially the Leads Chemistry...
6 1
Replying to Mia • May 6, 2023
the internet will collapse if this ever happened
lolllllllllllllllllllllll
0 0
Replying to SamThri • May 5, 2023
What does this mean? Don't they have weibo accounts prior to this?
They only opens the dramas acxount first (Before shooting starts) then before the release they opens the accounta for the main characters inthe drama...
0 0
Replying to YESMISSA • May 5, 2023
I want the new romance to be a BL with the two young new doctors!!!!!
Don't expect it in The Korean TV dramas
1 0