Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Location: India
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 20, 2021
On Cutie Pie 2 You • 3 days ago
Just finished Cutie Pie 2 You and I really enjoyed it. 🥹 Lian & Kuea, Yi & Diao, and Nuea & Syn were all so cute. Foei, Ton, Nuchy & Jaab made it even more fun. Overall, such a sweet and feel-good watch. 💗 My rating for this drama is 8/10.
0 0
On Cutie Pie • 4 days ago
Title Cutie Pie
Cutie Pie is a cute and enjoyable BL, largely thanks to the chemistry between Lian and Kuea. ❤️ The romance and visuals are definitely its biggest strengths.That said, the story relies too much on miscommunication, and some of the conflicts feel unnecessary. The side couples, Yi–Diao and Syn–Nuer, add extra fun, though their storylines could have been developed more fully. Overall, I’d describe it as more of a chemistry-and-romance drama than a strong-story drama. If you enjoy cute couples and romantic scenes, you’ll probably have a good time with it. So my rating for this series is 7.8/10.
0 0
Replying to abbyb12 • Sep 9, 2026
Me too. This was my only complaint. I wish she'd made him work a little harder or we'd seen him working a little…
Totally agree with your opinion 💯
0 0
On The Early Spring • Sep 9, 2026
The Early Spring had a great cast, good acting, beautiful cinematography, and nice chemistry between the leads. But the lack of communication and trust between the characters made the relationship frustrating at times. The ending was also way too rushed, and I really wish the story had more episodes to develop everything properly. I enjoyed watching it once, but it’s definitely not a drama I’d ever feel like watching again. My rating for this drama is 8/10.
12 2
Replying to captioners • Sep 9, 2026
It's still episode 21 in Netflix, where did you guys watch the rest??
It's available on Kisskh website
0 0
On Our Sticky Love • Sep 8, 2026
I really wanted to like this drama, but somehow it just didn't click with me. The concept was interesting, but as I continued watching, I felt like something was missing. I couldn't really connect with the story or feel excited to continue watching. Maybe it's just not my type of drama, so I dropped it.
3 0
On Riding a Unicorn • Sep 7, 2026
I just finished watching Riding a Unicorn and really enjoyed its inspiring story about a girl who starts a startup with the goal of creating free learning opportunities for everyone. The premise is meaningful, and the drama delivers an encouraging message about pursuing your dreams and standing by your ideas.
I also appreciated seeing the characters grow as they faced challenges and learned from their experiences. Their journey adds warmth and depth to the story, making it both engaging and motivating.

Overall, Riding a Unicorn is a thoughtful and inspiring one-time watch. My rating for this drama is 8/10.
1 0
On Speed and Love • Aug 30, 2026
For me, Speed and Love is a one-time watch. I really enjoyed the characters, cast, chemistry, and OST. The character development was thoughtful and made the story more engaging. The racing scenes were interesting, and the chemistry between Esther Yu and He Yu gave me butterflies. This was my first drama with both actors, and I really enjoyed watching them together.The only minus point for me was the breakup arc. I felt the writers could have reduced it to 2–3 episodes instead of stretching it through so much of the second half. Overall, it was an enjoyable watch. My rating for this drama is 8.6/10 💜💜💜💜💜💜.
2 0
On Sweet Teeth • Aug 25, 2026
Title Sweet Teeth
For me this drama is not too bad / not too good. Just an okayish series and one time watchable drama. So the rating of the drama is 8/10.
1 0
Replying to Drama Queen • Aug 1, 2026
Title MIU404
Didn’t work for me
Me too 💯
1 0
On Taxi Driver Season 2 • Jul 5, 2026
Started watching on 2023. At that time when I watching the first episode. I felt that why the starting episode a bit slow. But anyways I didn't dropped it. I continued again watching this drama on recent days. Yes the first 2 episodes are bit slow. But the storyline is good and the rest of the episodes also good and the story also good. Whatever it is Kim Dogi & His team are always awesome and I love them very much.
My rating for this drama is 9/10.
1 0