Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 8 hours ago
  • Location: India
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 20, 2021
On Forest • Jan 30, 2024
Title Forest
Only the chemistry and the forest scenes were great .
my rating would be 7.5 only .
3 9
On Welcome to Samdal-ri • Jan 21, 2024
Samdal Ri Miss U Sooooo Much & Thank You For Giving Me A Lot Of Happiness .Love U Sooooo Much ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
2 0
On My Demon • Jan 20, 2024
Title My Demon
Finally yay it's happy ending 🥰🥳🎊🫰🏻💜
6 0
On Little Women • Jan 17, 2024
Title Little Women
Great drama but the only thing disappointed for me was that main leads didn't reunited. My rating would 9.0/10.
4 0
Replying to AK76 • Jan 16, 2024
It's one season, a mini series axtually. Dividing it into parts was the idea of Amazon. If that isn't enough,…
In MDL it shows as 2 parts but actually it shows as one series so no need to write on two parts only one part of the review is needed for that . That's why I wrote the both part of the review in part 2. Because part 2 was the last of death game. So if you want to write the review you can write in part 2 That's even better I think so.
1 0
On Death's Game Part 2 • Jan 16, 2024
Both parts are great. Such a Wonderful drama loved the plot and cast 10/10 and it's highly recommended. Loved it soooo much 💜💜💜💜💜💜.
5 4
Replying to keren • Jan 15, 2024
"I personally watched it because it had high ratings so I had many expectations from it but I ended up highly…
Same here
0 0
Replying to Hieu Hien • Jan 14, 2024
Title My Demon
Which kiss 💋 has been your fav ? And which of their hugs 🫂? And which is your fav couple moment?❤️💕❤️
First kiss
3 10
On Racket Boys • Jan 12, 2024
Title Racket Boys
Great drama Loved it Soooo Much 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
2 0
Replying to Christine • Jan 7, 2024
This show could have been 8.7 if it weren’t for them
Exactly 💯 I agree with you.
0 0