News
Replying to Maria • Sep 19, 2023
Title My Lovely Liar
Yesss
Thank You So Much .
1 0
On My Lovely Liar • Sep 19, 2023
Title My Lovely Liar
Happy ending ?
2 2
yankumicho • Sep 18, 2023
Review Doctor Stranger
I'm a fan of medical dramas but this one annoyed me so much .
2 0
On Boys over Flowers • Sep 17, 2023
Title Boys over Flowers
Great Drama with Great Cast.
0 0
On So Not Worth it • Sep 16, 2023
Title So Not Worth it
Laughed a lot lol.
2 0
On So Not Worth it • Sep 16, 2023
Title So Not Worth it
Laughed a lot lol
0 0
Replying to Rose • Sep 16, 2023
Title You Are My Destiny
Am gonna drop this, the FL is basically a child stuck in a Adults body, and the ML is just fucking ridiculous.…
Exactly it's very draggy and I had only watched 14 episodes . I don't know it's very tiring and female lead is too dumb.
0 0
Replying to Manavi M • Sep 16, 2023
Title You Are My Destiny
well gonna drop this, it's depressing...
Me too It's very draggy and tiring too.
1 0
kingsqueen • Sep 11, 2023
Review Temperature of Love
Exactly me too agree with your opinion . I have watched only 11 episodes according to the 20 episode version. Before starting this drama I found it's peaceful and healing. But it's not ,because female lead character is so annoying both Main FL Second FL & ML mom. Story was so messy in a halfway also . I found this is not a great drama also. I have watched record of youth and doctors also. I personally loved doctors and record of youth also. But this is not like that . And I think 40 episodes are too much for this drama.
1 0
Replying to Randz • Sep 10, 2023
Title A Time Called You
si heon
Tqsm 💜
0 1
On A Time Called You • Sep 10, 2023
Title A Time Called You
My head is so confusing who did she meet at the end Si heon or YeonJun ??
0 12
Replying to Dolmaegi • Sep 8, 2023
Title A Time Called You
oh dear lord how do I explain my hate red towards min ju(the real) like for gods sake stop acting like that. I’m…
exactly
0 0
Replying to Niki Demonix • Sep 1, 2023
Title The Forbidden Marriage
SML syndrome here I come 🤣 He's just sooooo sweet,the way he treats the FL omggggg
Me tooo
1 0
On The Forbidden Marriage • Sep 1, 2023
Title The Forbidden Marriage
SML is great 💜💜💜💜💜
1 0
On Revenant • Aug 28, 2023
Title Revenant
Great Drama Loved It Very Much 💜💜💜💜💜.
3 0
NekoMinSeo • Aug 25, 2023
Review Empress Ki
Thanks for the review I decided to watch this but now Iam not
0 0
On Forecasting Love and Weather • Aug 25, 2023
Title Forecasting Love and Weather
I only watched the first episode after I added into watch list but after seeing some of the scenes in this drama . I couldn't watch it because it's so annoying. So I decided to drop it.
2 0
On My ID Is Gangnam Beauty • Aug 24, 2023
Title My ID Is Gangnam Beauty
In my opinion I think about that how did the drama got a standard mode in viki lol. Some of the characters are worst and annoying especially villain character and female lead character.
0 0
Replying to Aki • Aug 18, 2023
Title The Uncanny Counter Season 2: Counter Punch
SAMEEEEEEEEThose who gonna argue with us, leave us alone 😭
Exactly
1 0
On The Uncanny Counter Season 2: Counter Punch • Aug 17, 2023
Title The Uncanny Counter Season 2: Counter Punch
I already watched first season but it was too better and I also watched the first episode of second season also. I don't like that Hana with other guy. I shipped her with Seo Mun Aishhh.
7 2
