Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 8 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 4, 2024
Replying to Stef1007 • 4 days ago
I started reading, but gave up halfway. It is too long. I thjnk it is better to wait for the drama version
The coding and tech stuff makes me bored.
Cqn you give me a chapter number to restart, where the story becomes somewhat interesting?
0 1
Replying to A_ra • 7 days ago
has anyone read the novel for this? I’m bored and want to have some discussions on the ending
I started reading, but gave up halfway. It is too long. I thjnk it is better to wait for the drama version
0 3
Replying to Stef1007 • 14 days ago
What is going on with their group? I saw several posts on chinese socail media, but couldn't understand the situation
Passing censorship and obtaining distribution license are 2 things. What is more time consuming is passing the censorship. Some dramas and movies announce the release date before they obtain distribution license coz they can know it before hand
0 3
Replying to Stef1007 • 16 days ago
What is going on with their group? I saw several posts on chinese socail media, but couldn't understand the situation
Since it is not about ma jiaqi or his group, why would this incident affect the drama? But the absence of new materials during youku conference is suspicious.
I think the drama hasn't passed censorship yet
0 6
Replying to aeyu • 18 days ago
my god it really seems like the stuff going on with sdfj is now affecting ma jiaqi god why is this happening such…
What is going on with their group? I saw several posts on chinese socail media, but couldn't understand the situation
0 8
On Nie Yuan • 24 days ago
Person Nie Yuan
Did he film a drama with zhang jianing recently?
0 0
Replying to aeyu • 24 days ago
New traliers posters and stills will be released september 16th im so excited!!! I may even see zhang zifeng and…
Hope the trailer focuses on saving the world instead of romance
0 1
Replying to Jirachi • Sep 8, 2026
Title Awaken Spoiler
the party Kuomintang(KMT) is split into two factions: one pro-Japan and the other anti-Japan. However, they don't…
The sniper was xiaoxian from jinbao's team. She was there to kill the japanese scientist. Since Su Men was acting ad a member of Division 76, she jumped to protect the japanese. There was someone hired by Du Huangqiao to kill Su Men coz director Li is against her.
But at this scene, both assissinations failed
3 0
Replying to Jirachi • Sep 7, 2026
Title Awaken Spoiler
the party Kuomintang(KMT) is split into two factions: one pro-Japan and the other anti-Japan. However, they don't…
Su Men's identity as Diana, the undercover communist leader in shanghai was revealed in the first 5 episodes, even before Du Huangqiao's identity was revealed
0 2
Replying to Jirachi • Sep 7, 2026
Title Awaken Spoiler
the party Kuomintang(KMT) is split into two factions: one pro-Japan and the other anti-Japan. However, they don't…
Su Men is the communist leader in shanghai, working as a spy at section 76(kmt pro japan)
1 11
On Awaken • Sep 3, 2026
Title Awaken Spoiler
Did they prevent the vaccine development project happening in the end?
0 0
Replying to cuscuz com leite • Sep 3, 2026
Title Awaken
There were 40 episodes, or am I crazy?
It was registered as 40 ep before the production even started. The actual drama was filmed for 24 ep and 2 ep were deleted during the final review
3 0
Replying to yd1010 • Sep 2, 2026
Title Awaken
Stef1007 wrote "This yd 1010 looks like a spam pretending to be a nazha fan, always dragging her other works…
🤣🤣
3 0
Replying to Stef1007 • Sep 2, 2026
Title Awaken Spoiler
Although Du is a traitor, I feel bad for him, but I can't empathize/agree with Jinbao killing the little aunt.
She didnot betray them in killing those 12 people. It was Du who played tricks behind her back
1 0
Replying to Jirachi • Sep 2, 2026
Title Awaken
Express package?
Yep
0 0
On Awaken • Sep 2, 2026
Title Awaken
Directly going to finale. It is too early to finish watching this drama
0 2
Replying to Sunshineeeeeee • Sep 2, 2026
Title Awaken Spoiler
The subtitles were messed up for ep 16, that was annoying, but anyway.She still died, but I knew it that she wasn't…
Although Du is a traitor, I feel bad for him, but I can't empathize/agree with Jinbao killing the little aunt.
2 2
Replying to Jirachi • Sep 1, 2026
Title Awaken
Honestly, yd1010 is just pretending to be a Nazha fan, his/her comments give off major Zhao Liying hater vibes.…
I think they are a nazha hater pretending to be a fan always dragging her 0ast works. May be they want to start a fan war.
Honestly, this genre is more about the plot and how talented the director is about telling a story with an ensemble cast
3 0
On Awaken • Sep 1, 2026
Title Awaken
This yd 1010 looks like a spam pretending to be a nazha fan, always dragging her other works to the dicussion where it is unnecessary
3 3