News
On A Female Student Arrives at the Imperial College • Oct 17, 2021
Title A Female Student Arrives at the Imperial College Spoiler
Now that I’m watching the exact episodes , I feel like the preview shows the opposite of what actually happen in the episodes lol
1 1
Replying to Steph92x • Oct 11, 2021
Title A Female Student Arrives at the Imperial College Spoiler
But the love SML have FL is quite obsessed, he would rather she die if he can’t have her
I feel the same same way, serves him right when he finds out his bride has been switched. Since he force fL to marry him, then it is a only right that song jia yin “marries” him haha
0 1
Replying to iviee • Oct 11, 2021
Title A Female Student Arrives at the Imperial College Spoiler
it's so obvious that ML and SML like FL with the way they bicker and try to get her attention. their whole class…
But the love SML have FL is quite obsessed, he would rather she die if he can’t have her
1 4
Replying to Steph92x • Oct 8, 2021
Title A Female Student Arrives at the Imperial College Spoiler
I’m thinking the same as you xD I just wish the rest of the episodes would hurry up lol
Have watched the preview for episode 25-30. Seems like ZWY still refuse to let SQ be happy with YYZ. He rather she dies than be with YYZ.
0 1
Replying to Enigma05 • Oct 8, 2021
Title A Female Student Arrives at the Imperial College
Now that I know what happened at the end of 24, I'm debating whether I should get out of my holding pattern and…
I’m thinking the same as you xD I just wish the rest of the episodes would hurry up lol
0 13
Replying to Zomary • Oct 3, 2021
Title Beyond Prescriptions Spoiler
Has anyone seen all the episodes? Does it have an ending or will it be split in several seasons like some other…
It does have a happy ending
0 1
Replying to DramaMy • Oct 1, 2021
Title A Female Student Arrives at the Imperial College
i think it is getting a little bit serious from ep 16 forward.... it's true that the story of this drama is very…
I think her father maybe blaming YYZ for her brother’s death
0 0
On A Female Student Arrives at the Imperial College • Sep 30, 2021
Title A Female Student Arrives at the Imperial College
It seems things are starting to get serious after episode 16
2 0
Replying to GwenchanaGwenchana • Sep 29, 2021
Title Just Take a Nibble
Where can I watch this with English Subs?
Unfortunately I dun think there’s any English subs . I watched in raw
1 0
On Just Take a Nibble • Sep 27, 2021
Title Just Take a Nibble
This is really a cute drama, ML being jealous is so cute haha
1 2
Replying to Cloudy Laurels • Sep 27, 2021
Title Cute Programmer
tbh not really, the acting is mediocre at best, plot is generic and really makes you wanna kill someone, but if…
If you mean “miss the dragon”, the expectation was there, but it wasn’t that hype out in the end.
0 1
Replying to Cloudy Laurels • Sep 26, 2021
Title Cute Programmer
tbh not really, the acting is mediocre at best, plot is generic and really makes you wanna kill someone, but if…
Was looking forwafd to the pairing.. I feel sorry for Bambi cause her dramas doesnt gain the attention it needed especially this drama
0 3
On Cute Programmer • Sep 26, 2021
Title Cute Programmer
This drama has a really low rating of 2.8 in douban, tgat said, is this drama worth watching?
0 11
On A Thousand Miles of Mansions • Sep 26, 2021
Title A Thousand Miles of Mansions
Why is the rating so low? Is this drama really that bad?
0 0
On A Female Student Arrives at the Imperial College • Sep 24, 2021
Title A Female Student Arrives at the Imperial College
Tried watching the first 6 episodes , it’s more boring than I expect. hope it will get better, though I love the opening song
2 1
On Demi-Gods and Semi-Devils • Sep 15, 2021
Title Demi-Gods and Semi-Devils
Is this version worth watching?
0 1
On Great Escape Season 3 • Sep 9, 2021
Title Great Escape Season 3
Hope the next season can focus more on solving problems instead of scaring the MCs
1 2
On Your Laugh Is Very Alluring • Mar 17, 2021
Title Your Laugh Is Very Alluring
Does anyone knows where to watch this drama?
3 1
On Upped New, Old Palace! Season 3 • Jan 19, 2021
Title Upped New, Old Palace! Season 3
This have already finish airing. Suitable to those wanting to learn some China history
0 0
Replying to Yukisa • Jan 14, 2021
Title Aikatsu Planet!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VABjja0g3E8 I think they will keep uploading the engsub
thank you very much :)
0 0
