News Replying to prettylucky675 • Sep 7, 2023
Title Hidden Love
Please write a review for it if you couldIt will help HL page here
How do I do that ?? I never done that before so I don’t know where to start . But if you help me out I can try to write a review 😊
0 1
On When Destiny Brings the Demon • Sep 7, 2023
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
I hope they both are the main couple in this drama . I think they would be good they both are amazing actor/actress to start with . I haven’t heard of the novel or read it. But I’m sure it would be good to see what they can do to make the drama similar or close to the novel .
2 0
On Hidden Love • Aug 8, 2023
Title Hidden Love
I love the drama so much I can watch it over and over again. The chemistry between the two are so beautiful and so cute 🥰 they need to be in more cdrama together I can’t get enough of them . The drama is beautifully made with the whole story line all the cast was on point. I zhao lusi she just so beautiful in every drama she in . I been a fan of Chen since handsome sibling love his vibe I hope to see more of them in the future together ❤️
10 3
On The Brightest Star in the Sky • Jul 27, 2017
Title The Brightest Star in the Sky
Luhan and janice wu !! Love them together
1 0
Replying to Nancy • Jul 27, 2017
Title My Amazing Boyfriend Season 2
I wish luhan as the main lead
Right ! I think they should star in another drama together . they are so cute together OMG i so love them
1 0