Celebrity Replying to TheDarkAngel100 • Aug 16, 2022
Title Extraordinary Attorney Woo
Why did they break up and is there a time skip after that. I didn't start watching just wanted it to be complete.…
this drama not ended yet , last episode will come out in 2 days.
1 0
Replying to 9870175 • Aug 13, 2022
Title L.U.C.A.: The Beginning
Watch till ep8
Yep i agree i dropped this drama at episode 9
1 0
Replying to Sterba • Aug 13, 2022
Title L.U.C.A.: The Beginning
episodes 1-8 were good, but 9-12 ... were a waste, I watched this drama when it was airing
idk i dropped this drama at episode 9
1 0
Replying to Sterba • Aug 12, 2022
Title A Model Family
it is already on dramacool.
yes.
0 0
Replying to NotJohnity • Aug 12, 2022
Title A Model Family
when will it be released onliiiiiiiine
it is already on dramacool.
1 3
Replying to momo • Aug 11, 2022
Title Extraordinary Attorney Woo
OK, I am officially heartbroken 😠I am never watching an ongoing drama again, this happens every single time!
that's why i never watch ongoing dramas and i always wait till the end to know if the ending is sad or happy. , it always breaks my heart even when I watch the finished drama.
2 0
Replying to ILoveRomance • Aug 11, 2022
Title Stranger
Is there any romance?
I saw this first season , and there is not any romance
0 0
Replying to dramaguzzler • Aug 11, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow
I hope it airs soon and doesn't make us wait long after part 1 ends. The biparts thing is kinda cdrama style where…
cdramas do it because they have to, there is some new legal rule in China which states that a cdrama must have around 30-40 episodes, and that's why very often historical cdramas are divided into 2 parts that come out one after the other
1 0
Replying to Can • Aug 7, 2022
Title First Love Again Spoiler
Any love triangle?? Or breakup??
Yes and Yes
0 0
On God's Quiz: Reboot • Jul 20, 2022
Title God's Quiz: Reboot
I will miss Jin Woo and Kyung Hee i hope there will be season 6. ! :-)
3 0
Replying to Conservative Torch • Jul 11, 2022
Title Signal
What you should watch next : tunnelSame enjoyment with different vibes
tunnel and Life on Mars both are awesome and they are about time travel
2 1
Replying to A D H U • Jul 11, 2022
Title Signal Spoiler
how is the ending ,is it satisfying?
it is satisfying but it is open ending
1 0
Replying to Saheb Ghosh • Jul 11, 2022
Title Partners for Justice Season 2
Why only 16 epi in dramacool??
16 episode per 1 hour , or 32 episodes per 30 minutes i think?
1 0
Replying to MyBallsAreHuge • Jun 19, 2022
Title L.U.C.A.: The Beginning
One of the most dropped dramas on MDL? lol
episodes 1-8 were good, but 9-12 ... were a waste, I watched this drama when it was airing
2 2
