Celebrity
Replying to SeanFletcher • Feb 5, 2019
Title The Story of Ming Lan
Minglan is simply the best show. No, it’s not dubbed. It is a quality production throughout. The attention to…
Watched 15 minutes of the 1st episode and it looks really good. The only thing that worries me is the huge number of actors/characters. I have trouble recognizing yellow people's faces (me white) so I mostly watch modern k-drama and c-k-j-movies and here they all look the same to me. Different hairstyles don't help because again they are all the same and the clothes are too extravagant for me to remember them and names are killing me so the only thing I can rely are my poor face recognition skills and their unique voices. By the way do you know how many episodes this drama will have? Don't have a habit of starting something that's not finished so it went to "plan to watch" list.
0 0
On The Story of Ming Lan • Feb 5, 2019
Title The Story of Ming Lan
Is this good? And can someone tell me if this is dubbed? Really hate out of the sync lips talking. That's why I avoid Chinese drama but I see 8.8 and lots of positive comments and I love watching a smart heroine fighting the greed. So?
0 0
Replying to HwangEunByul • Feb 5, 2019
Title Drama Special Season 9: My Mother's Third Marriage Spoiler
illogical? how come?
First of all that's a genuinely good plan to stop your mom's weeding so I don't get it why it's illogical? It would have probably worked if they were dating for real. When they were talking by the river she was clearly explaining her reasons why she did it and he told her that he understands why she did it but can't forgive her yet (he did that in the end at the house) so he is clearly a good person who understood her point of view in this story. What's illogical about that, again? Don't know what you actually watched but at one point grandmother's friend told her that he wants to heal her heart and not just help her financially or some other means. I don't think you do that just to help someone especially to someone of the opposite gender so I am sure that he loves her in one way or the other even if the word wasn't mentioned. And in the end I guess not all Koreans are unreasonable and stubborn people with idiots of step-mothers and opposing families and truth to be told he doesn't really have anyone to oppose him to marry her actually. His older son is married and has a family of his own and the daughter is in the same situation so they don't have a say in this situations. The only people who could oppose are his youngest son and he told Oh Eun Soo that he is okay with that and that the time has come for his father to live the rest of his life in happiness not worrying about his children because all 3 of them are well off. Grandmother was okay from the start probably because she knew him and she knew that he was a good person and that he will make her daughter happy after years of suffering even if that happiness lasts for a few months only. So the only problem was Oh Eun Soo so I would like not to repeat myself so start reading from the beginning if you want to know how her master plan ended.
0 0
On Touch Your Heart • Feb 3, 2019
Title Touch Your Heart
Let's not lie to ourselves. 90% of us are gonna watch this because of the Sunny & Grim Reaper couple. So I am gonna watch this even if it's the worst drama I have ever seen in my life.
47 0
On Love Deposit • Jan 28, 2019
Title Love Deposit
Није лош филм за изгубити време.
0 0
On Puppy Love • Jan 28, 2019
Title Puppy Love Spoiler
I have no idea why she rejected him. I mean yeah she told him that she doesn't love him in the train but does she? She observed him from the moment she met him and you don't really do that if you are not at least interested a bit so what changed her mind in the end? I really don't get it. Well they say first love never works out...
0 1
