Editorials
Lily Alice • Jun 15, 2025
Article Ahn Hyo Seop tries to survive in Lee Min Ho's world in 'Omniscient Reader: The Prophecy'
City Hunter was Bomb so I have High Hopes for this !
3 0
On Chen Yu Ling • Jun 15, 2025
Person Chen Yu Ling
Wow just wow She is doing an fantastic Job!
0 0
Replying to Farisha • Jun 14, 2025
Person Yang Peng Cheng Spoiler
I hear that he is 18 years old π± is that true???
Im watching one of his dramas right now he is excellent and GORGEOUS π€©π€©π€©π€©π€©π€©
1 0
On Yang Peng Cheng • Jun 14, 2025
Person Yang Peng Cheng
He is only 18! He is doing amazing work!β¨β¨β¨β¨β¨β¨β¨β¨β¨β¨
6 0
On Lee Thanat Lowkhunsombat • Jun 13, 2025
Person Lee Thanat Lowkhunsombat
Who picks out these pictures π©π©π©π©π©π©π©π©
1 0
Replying to Anna1998MY • Jun 13, 2025
Title Irresistible Spoiler
I really want to punch the ML in the face. He is the most toxic and selfish person. He really deserves all the…
He's Pretty π€·ββοΈ
0 0
On Li Jing Ze • Jun 6, 2025
Person Li Jing Ze
This guy is Gorgeous I just finished watching another one of his dramas! He is really good
0 0
Replying to Scout • Jun 2, 2025
List Vertical CDrama Actors Masterlist
Replying to deleted comment
CHILE YOU ARE MY HERO!!!!!!π₯°π
π₯°π
π
π
π
no way I could ever find all of their names π
.
3 1
lo_ve • Jun 1, 2025
Article Veteran Actor Choi Jung Woo Passes Away at 68
RIP he always performed wonderfully in his Roles
2 0
Replying to JustOneMoreEpisode • Apr 16, 2025
List Chinese Filmed Vertically Web Short Series Completed Spoiler
LOL! Do you tag the ones you watch that are on MDL to your watchlist? I didn't want to hunt the verticals down…
No I wish I did, I have been watching them for a long time, it's only recently I could find any information on them here, I had zero idea of what to look for or that the content was called vertical dramas .π
But I can can tell you that I got into these dramas because of Yang Mie Mie, ALL THE WAY BACK when she played a mute girl that knew the future and was set up by her family. It was pretty basic but we are talking years ago I don't even see it listed at all,so at least 5 years now, I've watched them improve from the bottom up.
0 2
Replying to limaje • Apr 16, 2025
List Favorite Actors
I have to admit, I've been sucked into and stuck on the mini vertically filmed, web based (well YouTube anyway)…
Same here that's exactly what happened to me π
π
π
π
π
π
. I am currently sucked into the Vertical drama black hole. I've been watching them for a while now, It's the wild wild west of drama land πππ
1 1
Replying to miwa • Apr 12, 2025
Person Gao He Yuan
he needs main role :D
I came here to say this!
0 0
limaje • Mar 31, 2025
List Favorite Actors
You and I must have watched the same Drama's because that is a time line! I was So sad when Por Tridsadee Sahawong passed away. π’ I'm Gonna be Honest it was Ann and Ken are the ones that got me sucked in to Thai Dramasπ
2 3
Replying to GreekFan86 • Mar 31, 2025
Person Li Lei
I don't think he's having less drama. He's from my understanding just starting out within the vertical drama sphere…
That's good that's a leg up for the V actors!
2 0
On Li Lei • Mar 31, 2025
Person Li Lei
This actors Looks are π€©π€©π€©π€©π€© His BODY IS INSANE FR!!!!π€©ππ€©ππ€©π
4 0
JustOneMoreEpisode • Mar 30, 2025
List Chinese Filmed Vertically Web Short Series Completed
Bravo ! πYou are dedicated chile ! I could neverπ
I watch these all day long that would be hundreds by now π. Thank for all of this workπ
0 4
Replying to KangSolC • Mar 30, 2025
Person Brian Chang
HAHAHAHA because of his picture I thought Yang Yang changed his name for a second
I swear it made me stop and do a double take
1 0
On Wang Pei Yan • Mar 30, 2025
Person Wang Pei Yan
He needs better roles because this actor is π₯π₯π₯π₯π₯π₯π₯π₯π₯π₯
3 0
On Mao Sheng Er • Mar 30, 2025
Person Mao Sheng Er
Proud of her
0 0
Replying to Dessert time • Feb 10, 2025
List Vertically Filmed Actresses
If anyone finds the name of the drama or knows the actress name ... Please tell me.. In YouTube there is a short…
If i find it I will let you knowπ
0 1
