News
Replying to imrllylost • Oct 6, 2021
Article My Top 5 Novels that Should be Adapted to Dramas
MEEEE I NEED CHINESE NOVEL RECS I BRG
I willl and thank you
1 0
Replying to imrllylost • Sep 25, 2021
Article My Top 5 Novels that Should be Adapted to Dramas
MEEEE I NEED CHINESE NOVEL RECS I BRG
Recs****🤨
0 2
Replying to sani • Sep 25, 2021
Article My Top 5 Novels that Should be Adapted to Dramas
OHH so nice to see a Chinese novel article, especially since I've been in the Chinese novel community for so long!…
MEEEE I NEED CHINESE NOVEL RECS I BRG
0 3
On Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha • Sep 20, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
It’s the way this drama is giving me the vibes I needed like at the right time. Ugh I just wanna binge it :((
7 0
Replying to lilacpage • May 2, 2021
Person Son Ye Jin
Can someone tell me which movie/drama of her has the scene where the ML says"If you drink this,That means we're…
I was literally looking for that movie cause I left it midway lmfao
0 0
